Windows 10: recover IsolatedStorage folder

Discus and support recover IsolatedStorage folder in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have accidentally deleted my isolatedstorage folder in the AppData\Local. How can I recover or recreate it? I am currently using Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JunLin999, Feb 7, 2019.

1. JunLin999 Win User

recover IsolatedStorage folder

Hi,

I have accidentally deleted my isolatedstorage folder in the AppData\Local. How can I recover or recreate it?

I am currently using Windows 10.

Thanks

Z

:)

JunLin999, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Lost folders on Update

Hi,

There are ways to recover some missing files on Windows 10. For us to help you recover them, we'd like to ask a few things. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using an Administator account to search for the missing folders/files?
    • Are you able to find the missing files/folders using Search?
    • What specific files/folders are missing?

Meanwhile, as an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and follow the troubleshooting steps given.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Feb 7, 2019
  3. JERRYHAP Win User
    Recover 'Unsaved' Document Folder

How can I navigate to my Recover Unsaved Documents folder in Word 2007. I closed my document last night before saving as I see that there is a folder that I save too every 10 minutes but can't navigate to it. THERE clearly IS a method and is available
    for Word 2010, but how can I navigate if I still have 2007. When I foolow the steps listed on Support/Microsoft - the folder it navigates to is the Start Up Folder?

HELP. I'm assuming it's a lost cause, but maybe there's a glimmer of hope somehow, somewhere?

JERRYHAP, Feb 7, 2019
  4. recover IsolatedStorage folder

Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

recover IsolatedStorage folder

1. recover IsolatedStorage folder - Similar Threads - recover IsolatedStorage folder

2. Recovering Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Folders: Earlier today I accidentally completely deleted 3 important folders. I emptied my recycling bin before realizing what I did. I tried to restore my PC to a previous time, but that only restored programs rather than programs and files. I also checked my file history using file...
  3. Recovering Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Folders: Earlier today I accidentally completely deleted 3 important folders. I emptied my recycling bin before realizing what I did. I tried to restore my PC to a previous time, but that only restored programs rather than programs and files. I also checked my file history using file...
  4. Recovering Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to recover a folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a folder: Hi, After several decades of using computers, it finally happened to me. I have deleted a folder inadvertently on my Windows 10 X64. Unfortunately, my backup data is a few days old and I had updates around 20 files in that folder. The folder contains over 1400 files and I...
  6. Recover deleted email folder

Recover deleted email folder: Had a senior moment and deleted one of my email folders windows live mail 2012, instead of a single item. I have tried various methods via the net to no avail. Any help to retrieve the folder will be much appreciated....
  7. How to recover important folders?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to recover important folders?: Hello every one, i need some help regarding the issue i am facing from last night. I was working in a folder, from some days and used to save dox, pdf, jpg, png files in that. The next morning i sat on my computer and suddenly i saw the folder doesn't exist on the desktop....
  8. recover deleted folder

recover deleted folder: recover deleted folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-folder/0143e0d2-3163-43ee-802f-2731c201c236"
  9. Recover over-written folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover over-written folder: I have an external hard-drive, I was copying folder from my window D: drive named Office to my External Hard-Drive, I did not know it had my office backup folder there and window did not even prompted before over-writing old folder with the same name on destination drive. I...
  10. Folder disappeared - How to recover

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder disappeared - How to recover: Hi, I have 4 partitions in my 2 TB HDD, and in one partition i have some files and folder named movies. Two days ago the movies folder disappeared which is about 540 GB. In the properties still it shows as space used but there are only files for 28 gb. Is there any way i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sendsuite live missing isolatedstorage folder