Windows 10: recover lost data because of reset app

Discus and support recover lost data because of reset app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reset Microsoft sticky notes app and all my sticky notes is gone ! .. is there any way to get them back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HagarDiab, Jul 29, 2018.

1. HagarDiab Win User

recover lost data because of reset app

I reset Microsoft sticky notes app and all my sticky notes is gone ! .. is there any way to get them back?

:)

HagarDiab, Jul 29, 2018
  2. figgirigh Win User

How to recover the lost messages?

1. Re-create your mail folder hierarchy by dragging folders into place in the Folder list. Note that any folder you have created to group sub-folders but that does not itself contain messages will not appear in the Folder list and so must be created again.
    2. Re-download the list of newsgroups from each news account.
    3. Reset your subscribed newsgroups and download messages again.
    4. Reset synchronization options on IMAP and newsgroup folders.
    5. Edit any message rule that moves or copies messages to folders other than the Inbox.
    These are the steps from which you can get the lost information back. And if your information not recovered again then it might be severe problem .In this case you have to go for recovery software to get your dbx files data back. I can refer you a link which can surely help you to get your lost data back. Try
    http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...tlook-express/

figgirigh, Jul 29, 2018
  3. How to recover lost data after performing reset of PC on Windows 10?

Hi Imran,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing to recover the lost data on your device after performing reset. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Please be informed that when you perform reset/ refresh on your computer by selecting
    keep my files, it works as below:

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What was the main reason to perform reset on your computer?
    • Was there any virus infection on your computer?
    • Are you referring to the format of the PC and recovery tool provided by the manufacturer?
    • How exactly have you performed reset on your device?

If you have performed a complete reset of your PC, you might not be able to recover the data lost. However you can use one of your favorite search engine and look for the third party data recovery tool to recover the lost files.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third
    Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Kindly get back to us with the required information for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Thema:

1. recover lost data because of reset app - Similar Threads - recover lost data

2. How to recover my lost account and data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my lost account and data?: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!!Today I installed a new cpu, and as I had not before, I was baffled when I came across the ftpm screen.After researching on reddit, all clues seemed to point to y so thats what I did.When the pc came on, it said the pin had been reset, and I...
  3. How to recover lost partition data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost partition data: When I was trying to solve this:I do thisWhich deleted all my partition but I stopped here and do not install windows.Is there any way to recover my data or partition?It is very important for me.Please help anyone....
  4. Reset windows and lost data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset windows and lost data: I reset my computer without backing up the content library on FL Studio which has all of my recordings. I made sure to reset but to keep my files and FL Studio wasnt even one of the programs the reset listed would be deleted. When i did the reset i downloaded fl studio and...
  5. What data will be lost if I reset my app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What data will be lost if I reset my app?: I got this error while trying to play a video of mine "0xc00db3b2", I think I need to reset my Movies & TV app but I saw the warning that my data will be lost if I do so. Will all of my video go away?...
  6. Recover lost data after mishandling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recover lost data after mishandling: Hi everyone I'm looking for a free tool to retrieve data I lost after mishandling from my little cousin. He totally removed the only user installed (reset to factory value or maybe he formatted the disk I'm not sure) can anyone help please? submitted by /u/kheirus [link]...
  7. Lost app data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost app data: After upgrade to Windows 10 1903 I have lost app profiles and app data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-app-data/e4570ea8-5c9f-4dbc-acf3-977a6125e183
  8. Data Lost! How to recover?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Lost! How to recover?: I have recently upgrade my Windows 10 to 18309 pre build my photos of one folder have been lost not opening But all files are there! Only not opening Video shoing this error 0x80004005 and photos shhows"we are unable to open this file! Space is also full but only files are...
  9. retrieve lost data because of reset app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retrieve lost data because of reset app: I reset Microsoft sticky notes app and all my sticky notes is gone ! .. is there any way to get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/retrieve-lost-data-because-of-reset-app/789c3b45-105e-4c71-a6dc-9e39a55686f2
  10. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where did my data go after i reset my phone