Windows 10: Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

Discus and support Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 8, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that were deleted by you or system accidentally.

The backup apps can help you restore your precious data and you’ll be able to do it at for free or at low cost rather than having to pay a huge sum to call in the experts. It’s important to note that no recovery software gives you guarantee that your lost data will be recoverable, but in most of the cases, the recovery software will give you the best possible chance.

In this article, we’ll take a closer look at EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro for Windows operating system.

Overview

When a file is deleted, it’s not erased immediately and you still have the opportunity to use a software like EaseUS and recover the lost data. The data is recoverable as long as space is not overwritten by new data.

You can recover some of the lost files with data recovery software, though it may not succeed in all situations.

The tool features a very simple and elegant user interface. After you launch the app and enter the license key, you’ve to select a drive or folder. Once selected, the app will ask you to wait for a few minutes while it completes its scan.

User interface

As mentioned, the user interface of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is simple and straightforward. It features a Windows Explorer style interface and you can filter files or even search for specific files after the scam is complete.

The interface is uncluttered and you won’t find lots of unnecessary confusing options hidden in deep settings or sub-menu.

Experience

With EaseUS’ solution, you can scan an entire drive, a folder, your desktop or even Recycle Bin. For example, if you’ve removed all files from Recycle Bin accidentally, you can use this feature to restore the files.

Once you’ve selected the location, click on ‘Scan’ and EaseUS will do the rest.

After the scan is complete, deleted files will be presented in an organized manner and you can always use the search tool to find a file quickly.

You can filter results by file type, by the time they were last modified. You can also filter the results by size, or present them in alphabetical order.

For a lost image file, you can switch to Large icons or Preview Pane look to view the thumbnails of the deleted images. This could allow you to quickly find the image that you want to restore.

You can select all files or check the boxes beside the files you want, and finally, click on Recover. Once clicked, the software will start attempting to restore files to a new location as restoring files in the same drive could increase the chance of data corruption.

It’s also worth noting that the paid version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard does not put a cap on the amount of data you can recover, so it’s truly unlimited.

Performance

EaseUS needs at least a few minutes to scan the folder and it could take longer if a bunch of files were removed at the same time. Recovery also takes several minutes, but it depends on the size of the file.

The app also offers a Deep Scan option, which is very slow as it scans the disk to its roots.

Conclusion

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional is a value for money product, and you can also try it for free with limited features. The free version allows you to recover up to 2GB of data which is enough for many users, and you can always buy the software to unlock the limitations.

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro makes the process as straightforward as possible and it’s definitely worth giving a try.

You can get it at 50% off now.

The post Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 8, 2019
  2. hdjx Win User

Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: EaseUS® Download Center - Free Download Data Recovery Software, Todo Backup Software, Partition Manager

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

hdjx, Jul 8, 2019
  3. powertech Win User
    Give away of the day - EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

As far as I know Recuva is a good software to recover deleted files, but I tried easeus, it can recovery files even if you format a partition or the partition lost, you may check the result

powertech, Jul 8, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard - 3 Day Giveaway

This is the Pro edition, it loads runs on Windows 7 64 bit.
    So for anyone looking for a Free data recovery, not a bad deal.

Features:
    Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
    File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
    Get data back from RAW hard drives.
    Get back files after a partitioning error.
    Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
    Recover office documents, photos, images, videos, music, email, etc.
    Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file systems.

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard - 3 Day Giveaway

Enjoy*Smile Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software :)

Edit : This deal is done... over...no more!

95Viper, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software - Similar Threads - Recover lost files

2. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  3. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  4. How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point

How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point: How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point. Will like to hear any idea on how to restore a lost data from an uninstalled application. The window doesn't have a recovery point so it's difficult to restore. Kindly share your ideas....
  5. Help with EaseUS data recovery

Help with EaseUS data recovery: Hi, Have Win 10 Pro x64. 1903 OS 18362.476 Lost 2TB hard drive full of videos. 'Testdisk' says Filesystem damaged. I have Easeus and it shows the okay files and the RAW files I can recover. It says there is 5086 files at 6379.43 GB. I am trying to recover them all to...
  6. Recover Files After Windows System Crash

Recover Files After Windows System Crash: System Crash is the most unfortunate event that occurs in windows. The cause of system crash could be virus attacks, corrupt file or unorganised structure. There is not a definite criteria for Windows files loss. But we should find a method to retrieve the lost files after...
  7. Data Lost! How to recover?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Lost! How to recover?: I have recently upgrade my Windows 10 to 18309 pre build my photos of one folder have been lost not opening But all files are there! Only not opening Video shoing this error 0x80004005 and photos shhows"we are unable to open this file! Space is also full but only files are...
  8. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  9. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  10. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...