Windows 10: Recover Lost Folders, files and pics

Discus and support Recover Lost Folders, files and pics in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I lost all my files and folders and pics when I had to reset my pc to factory condition how do I get them all back without back ups?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WentBrown, May 3, 2019.

1. WentBrown Win User

Recover Lost Folders, files and pics

I lost all my files and folders and pics when I had to reset my pc to factory condition how do I get them all back without back ups?

:)

WentBrown, May 3, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Lost folders on Update

Hi,

There are ways to recover some missing files on Windows 10. For us to help you recover them, we'd like to ask a few things. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using an Administator account to search for the missing folders/files?
    • Are you able to find the missing files/folders using Search?
    • What specific files/folders are missing?

Meanwhile, as an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and follow the troubleshooting steps given.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, May 3, 2019
  3. figgirigh Win User
    How to recover the lost messages?

1. Re-create your mail folder hierarchy by dragging folders into place in the Folder list. Note that any folder you have created to group sub-folders but that does not itself contain messages will not appear in the Folder list and so must be created again.
    2. Re-download the list of newsgroups from each news account.
    3. Reset your subscribed newsgroups and download messages again.
    4. Reset synchronization options on IMAP and newsgroup folders.
    5. Edit any message rule that moves or copies messages to folders other than the Inbox.
    These are the steps from which you can get the lost information back. And if your information not recovered again then it might be severe problem .In this case you have to go for recovery software to get your dbx files data back. I can refer you a link which can surely help you to get your lost data back. Try
    http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...tlook-express/

figgirigh, May 3, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Lost a REALLY IMPORTANT folder

Hi Tanya,

We'd like to know a few things to understand this better and help you recover the missing folder. Please answer these questions:

• Did you lose it after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • How long has it been since you installed Windows 10 on the computer?
    Windows 10 does not apply changes or remove personal files without your permission. We suggest you restore the previous version of the folder or drive that used to contain the files you are looking for. Refer to this

page
    for the steps.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Recover Lost Folders, files and pics - Similar Threads - Recover Lost Folders

2. how to recover lost files and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to recover lost files and folders: Lost a folder in my aux hard drive in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-lost-files-and-folders/e6d2cf31-a8b8-436d-8766-56bbc4faabc0
  3. how to recover lost files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover lost files and folders: Lost a folder in my aux hard drive in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-lost-files-and-folders/e6d2cf31-a8b8-436d-8766-56bbc4faabc0
  4. how to recover lost files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recover lost folders and documents

Recover lost folders and documents: My son upgrade my laptop from Windows 8.1 I think this was the previous version to Windows 10 and did not save any of my documents and file folders. Is there a way to recover these documents and personal folders?...
  6. Recover lost folders and documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover lost folders and documents: My son upgrade my laptop from Windows 8.1 I think this was the previous version to Windows 10 and did not save any of my documents and file folders. Is there a way to recover these documents and personal folders?...
  7. Recover lost folders and documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. renaming pic files in folder.

renaming pic files in folder.: Various numbers and letters. This was easy with a simple right click on each pic and insert saved name+ 0 2,3,4,5,6. Now the operation is predicting and inserting and duplicating??? Thus needing more and more reworking - Why?...
  9. Recover Lost Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Lost Files: How can I recover lost files? I am getting VERY tired of Microsoft's updates breaking my computer, which they have done twice in the last month. And this is not the first time, either. This time, after updating, it deleted files on my desk top, removed icons, and I had to...
  10. How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the...: I would like to reinstall my desktop computer, so I downloaded the windows 10 Media Creation Tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) and then selected my 1TB portable hard drive (1TB Seagate BUP SLim Backup SCSI Disk Device) to save it when it...