Windows 10: Recover Microsoft Key on computer that had to be restored

Discus and support Recover Microsoft Key on computer that had to be restored in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a computer that had to have a complete restore using USBs through another of my devices. This computer is now using my Microsoft key, how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaliaSoto, Nov 3, 2020.

1. DaliaSoto Win User

Recover Microsoft Key on computer that had to be restored

I have a computer that had to have a complete restore using USBs through another of my devices. This computer is now using my Microsoft key, how do I recover the original Microsoft key to this computer?

:)

DaliaSoto, Nov 3, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Bo$$ Win User
    Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Recover Recyclebin

Hi,

You can follow the steps provided below to recover or restore data in Recycle Bin. You can recover/restore all the data in the Recycle Bin or some specific files only.

• Open Recycle Bin.
    • You can select all the files or just select some specific file(s) that you would like to restore.
    • Click Manage tab and select between Restore all items or
      Restore the selected items.
    Note: Restored file(s) will be moved to their original location on your computer.

Post back if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Recover Microsoft Key on computer that had to be restored - Similar Threads - Recover Microsoft Key

2. Bitlocker recover key not uploaded to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recover key not uploaded to Microsoft account: There was a hardware issue with my laptop and now its is asking for the bitlocker recovery key on bootup. The machine has not had bitlocker specifically enabled so I'm assuming it was done automatically once I had signed into my microsoft account. When I logon to my microsoft...
  3. computer crashed and had to recover.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    computer crashed and had to recover.: computer crashed and had to recover. originally had windows 7 which was upgraded to windows 10. after recovery the computer wants me to activate; however i do not have an activation key except for windows 7. . looking for advice...
  4. computer crashed and had to recover.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashed and had to recover.: computer crashed and had to recover. originally had windows 7 which was upgraded to windows 10. after recovery the computer wants me to activate; however i do not have an activation key except for windows 7. . looking for advice...
  5. computer crashed and had to recover.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Recover and restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover and restore: I moved files to I Google safe folder, and moved them out then the screen got blank, afterwards I never saw them.they were not backed up. So how can I find them and restore them?...
  7. Recover and restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover and restore: I moved files to I Google safe folder, and moved them out then the screen got blank, afterwards I never saw them.they were not backed up. So how can I find them and restore them?...
  8. Bitlocker recover key not uploaded to Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recover key not uploaded to Microsoft account: There was a hardware issue with my laptop and now its is asking for the bitlocker recovery key on bootup. The machine has not had bitlocker specifically enabled so I'm assuming it was done automatically once I had signed into my microsoft account. When I logon to my microsoft...
  9. recover key

in Windows 10 Customization
    recover key: How do o get my recovery key? Im in bitlocker because i hit tge wring key in restorring my laptop. I purchased my laptop on ebay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-key/1d4ebd4b-bac4-4f84-9853-397ce90cad65
  10. Windows 10 key not accepted after I had to restore my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 key not accepted after I had to restore my computer: I have a Mac and had installed Windows 10 using Parallels. I had to restore my computer after having to erase it and had to re-install everything. I was having trouble getting my Windows apps to work again and had to re-install Windows twice. Now it says my account is not...