Windows 10: recover my data back any solution

Discus and support recover my data back any solution in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..??? any way to get my data back... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by umermussadiq, Jun 5, 2019.

1. recover my data back any solution

My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..???
    any way to get my data back

:)

umermussadiq, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, Jun 5, 2019
  3. TheITGuy Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

There's a few tools to recover the data after the fact but I have never seen them work so I'm not going to recommend it for you. You need a backup solution of some type. Either invest in a disk imager, or snapshot software like Rollback Rx.

TheITGuy, Jun 5, 2019
  4. recover my data back any solution

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink recover my data back any solution ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

recover my data back any solution

1. recover my data back any solution - Similar Threads - recover data solution

2. Recovering Data from HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Data from HDD: I have a HDD from a laptop that died. The laptop died because of a power issue it did not crash and the HDD should not have been affected. I removed the HDD from the laptop to recover the files. The laptop was running windows 7. I've installed the HDD on my windows 10...
  3. recover xls data

recover xls data: is there any way to extract cell content from a corrupted excel file, formulas can always be reentered but if there is a way of getting text and results in cells that would be great...
  4. Data Lost! How to recover?

Data Lost! How to recover?: I have recently upgrade my Windows 10 to 18309 pre build my photos of one folder have been lost not opening But all files are there! Only not opening Video shoing this error 0x80004005 and photos shhows"we are unable to open this file! Space is also full but only files are...
  5. recover unsaved data in notepad

recover unsaved data in notepad: how to recover unsaved data in the notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-unsaved-data-in-notepad/2d4e3bde-211f-41fe-b3a3-ae49a9c0d7dc"
  6. Any solution to revert these policies ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any solution to revert these policies ?: Recently i had some problems with my games , and i decided to make all the windows updates ( my version is w10 pro 64 bit build 16299.125 version 1709 ) . this version -1709- has a lot of bugs , even in games , it's making them to crash . i've installed my os 6 months ago ( a...
  7. Lost data wordpad, any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost data wordpad, any way to recover it?: I never use wordpad, but recently recieved an email response with a wordpad doc attatched. I wanted to respond to a number of points in this doc, so I decided to start writing within the doc I had opened at the top of the conversation, instead of writing in a new one. I...
  8. Recover Erased Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Erased Data: Recover Erased Data [ATTACH] Allows users to rescue deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX Can be easily used over USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. Easily rescue deleted files from Mac and Windows operating system with...
  9. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...
  10. Menu is not working. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu is not working. Any solutions?: The menu bar stopped working after I updated the Windows 10 today. It was working in the past few days (since I upgraded from Windows 7) but after I rebooted the system when I click on the menu icon it does not open. 15998