Windows 10: recover my w10

Discus and support recover my w10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Saudacoes, eu tivera feito um dual boot em minha maquina mas acabei mudando o arranque do meu w10 tornando ele oculto, poq eu estava instalando o kali... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mario Madaleno, Nov 30, 2019.

1. recover my w10

Saudacoes, eu tivera feito um dual boot em minha maquina mas acabei mudando o arranque do meu w10 tornando ele oculto, poq eu estava instalando o kali e o meu hdd acabou ficando em MBR e EFI, fiz um monte de pesquisa e consegui voltar o formato pra GPT mas agora kero mesmo e conseguir restaura o arranque do meu w10 pra poder iniciar meu sistema.

:)

Mario Madaleno, Nov 30, 2019

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Bo$$ Win User
    Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

4. Macazine Win User

recover my w10

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

recover my w10

1. recover my w10 - Similar Threads - recover w10

2. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  3. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  4. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  5. How to recover W10 files as is/was (v10.0.18363)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to recover W10 files as is/was (v10.0.18363): I have three hard drives, namely C, D, and E. Having changed from W7 to W10 not too long ago, l'm still trying to get to grips with W10. It's got its good points thus far, but its backup and restore is totally baffling me. Have got W10 backups going, which seems to save it...
  6. Recover files after format and reset W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover files after format and reset W10: Hi! So, i have an toshiba HDD with windows 10. It was slow so i tried windows reset and option "fully clean the drive". It got stuck in a forever reboot so i had to took to a IT store and they formated the pc. Then i was able to enter. Since i bought a new pc, i gave this...
  7. If you recovered W10 using a disk image please check......

in Windows 10 Support
    If you recovered W10 using a disk image please check......: that your Windows Update history is intact and correctly displayed. There seems to be a problem with W10 backup and restore that may involve two possible scenarios, although I can't say for certain at this time whether the second is a real issue or imagined. The...
  8. W10 not shut down or recover from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 not shut down or recover from sleep: Like many, I have suddenly become a W10 shut down/recover from sleep victim. My W10 Toshiba laptop cannot perform these functions, at all. I made some tweaks you folks recommended to no avail, but no luck. Thanks, Royan 50741
  9. Need advice on partitioning W10 & recovering W8.1.

Need advice on partitioning W10 & recovering W8.1.: When I did a free upgrade from W8.1 to W10 the upgrade was corrupted, inasmuch as several default apps were missing, etc. I was in contact with MS on 4 occasions, 3 of them remotely operated my laptop, they attempted troubleshooting, scans, etc., but couldn't solve the...
  10. Using ISO to re-install/recover W10 instead of HP recovery app

Using ISO to re-install/recover W10 instead of HP recovery app: I hope I can explain this properly... I just bought an HP Envy laptop with Windows 10 preinstalled. There is a recovery partition, but I'd like to erase the data in this partition and use it for personal files. My question is: if I do ever need to re-install or recover...