Windows 10: recover my Windows product key

Discus and support recover my Windows product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; سلام ، خسته نباشید ، من آن را از فروشگاه ویندوز 10 دریافت کردم ، اما متاسفانه کلید محصول را از دست دادم. در واقع ، مادرم به اشتباه آن را در سطل زباله... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by حسین طغان, Jul 27, 2020.

1. recover my Windows product key

سلام ، خسته نباشید ، من آن را از فروشگاه ویندوز 10 دریافت کردم ، اما متاسفانه کلید محصول را از دست دادم. در واقع ، مادرم به اشتباه آن را در سطل زباله انداخت. من می خواستم ببینم آیا راهی برای بازیابی کلید محصول ویندوز من وجود دارد.?????

:)

حسین طغان, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Rado D Win User

Finding the Windows Vista product key

Allright,I've tried the Hirens BootCD on USB drive and it works like charms.unfortunately,none of the utilities included on it helped me to recover the vista product key..but thats not important anymore,cos I just did a fresh install in the end..everything works fine,but a new issue arise.
    DVD drive not recognized in my computer under Vista
    tried few things but no results..what do you suggest guys?

Rado D, Jul 27, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jul 27, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

recover my Windows product key

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

recover my Windows product key

1. recover my Windows product key - Similar Threads - recover product key

2. Recover Windows product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Windows product key: Hi dears!In February 2022 I bought a new laptop - Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme with Windows 10 Pro on board.After some problems with OS performance I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and now I need my old product key to reactivate it.Can you help me?Thank you in advance!Device name...
  3. Recover Windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Windows product key: Hi dears!In February 2022 I bought a new laptop - Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme with Windows 10 Pro on board.After some problems with OS performance I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and now I need my old product key to reactivate it.Can you help me?Thank you in advance!Device name...
  4. Recover Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Windows Product Key: Hi guys,I bought a Gaming PC with Windows 10 installed on it. A few months ago I decided to install a Linux distribution and erase Windows 10 from scratch. If I wanted to uninstall a Linux distribution and install Windows 10 again, how could I recover the product key that was...
  5. Recover Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Windows Product Key: Hi guys,I bought a Gaming PC with Windows 10 installed on it. A few months ago I decided to install a Linux distribution and erase Windows 10 from scratch. If I wanted to uninstall a Linux distribution and install Windows 10 again, how could I recover the product key that was...
  6. Recover Windows Product Key

7. Recover product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover product key: My hdd was stolen from my lap top is there any way to recover the product key as there is no sticker on the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-product-key/d331ba3b-e4b6-46bb-970e-f765ef549453
  8. Recover Windows product key

Recover Windows product key: I am trying to install Windows 8 to a different hard drive, because my drive C have been giving me a lot of blue screen of death while gaming. I am installing it to my D drive the setup process keep asking me to type in product key with no other option the product key on my...
  9. Recovering Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovering Windows Product Key: I have a laptop that had broke and I had windows 10 installed on it. I was wondering if I would be able to get the key from anywhere or if its just lost. If someone could help that would be great....
  10. Recover my product key

Recover my product key: I loss my product key for windows 10.How can I retrieve my key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-my-product-key/a92e0f89-47bb-48c6-82cf-fc2762b5ec77