Windows 10: Recover oem win 10 key on other os

Discus and support Recover oem win 10 key on other os in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought an asus laptop with oem win 10 then ive changed it to linux, and now i want to make the key back so that i can use windows again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by earlcalizar, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Recover oem win 10 key on other os

I bought an asus laptop with oem win 10 then ive changed it to linux, and now i want to make the key back so that i can use windows again.

:)

earlcalizar, Jan 3, 2019
  2. jsalpha2 Win User

Windows 7 OEM key

Hope this is not against the rules. If you do a clean install of Windows 10, it may, (has for me) accept a Win 7 OEM key and activate.

jsalpha2, Jan 3, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 3, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Recover oem win 10 key on other os

oem activation key

I have a window 10 os oem version. I want to do a fresh reinstall on my computer. Can I use the same activation key ( i used in the first place to get my pc up and running) if it has been used before.

Note: I will use the same cd and the key

aasim1111, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Recover oem win 10 key on other os

1. Recover oem win 10 key on other os - Similar Threads - Recover oem key

2. Win 10 Preinstalled OS license - NO DPK - Unable to find OEM Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Preinstalled OS license - NO DPK - Unable to find OEM Key: I have a Lenovo laptop Ideapad 330 which i have been using comfortably since past 3-4 years preinstalled Windows license. Recently, I changed my HDD to a new SSD and reinstalled Windows by creating bootable using Microsoft website. After i completed the install, I am not able...
  3. Win 10 Preinstalled OS license - NO DPK - Unable to find OEM Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Preinstalled OS license - NO DPK - Unable to find OEM Key: I have a Lenovo laptop Ideapad 330 which i have been using comfortably since past 3-4 years preinstalled Windows license. Recently, I changed my HDD to a new SSD and reinstalled Windows by creating bootable using Microsoft website. After i completed the install, I am not able...
  4. Win 10 Preinstalled OS license - NO DPK - Unable to find OEM Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Recover Win 10 product key

Recover Win 10 product key: For reasons that would take far too long to explain, I need to recover my Win 10 product key. I am no longer able to use the version that came installed with the computer. To fix this I bought a new version from Amazon, though it did not come with a key. The new version is...
  6. Transferring Win 10 key (OEM)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring Win 10 key (OEM): My rig is self-build and 3 years old. The OEM version of Win 10 was purchased seperately on Amazon and installed by myself. But .... Looks like I have now damaged my motherboard with a BIOS update (interrupt storm) and there's nothing that can be done to fix it and MSI wants...
  7. win 10 oem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 oem: Bonjour, je dispose d'un dvd win 10 famille oem 32 bits. Je change de carte mère. je dois installer win 10 famille 64 bits. Est ce possible avec ce dvd? merci https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-oem/e43080ac-4b90-463e-9ce4-c8d7d82e2fe6
  8. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  9. Win 10 licensing from Win 7 OEM key

Win 10 licensing from Win 7 OEM key: We have a large number of Dell systems in our organisation, currently on windows 7 PRO licensed with Dell OEM. Can we use the windows 7 or 8 Dell OEM key embedded in the motherboard to upgrade the system to Windows 10 PRO free of charge?...
  10. Win 10 upgrade using win 7 OEM key(dell)

Win 10 upgrade using win 7 OEM key(dell): My Dell inspiron N5110 did not pass win upgrade compatibility test in back a long ago. now i have changed hardware and want to upgrade to Win10. there are 2 problems I cannot upgrade win10 using OEM product key using either DVD upgrade OR windows 10 download website. How to...