Windows 10: Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All,I have one Lenovo laptop came with Windows 10 Home SL pre installed. Now due to my work purpose my organization update my laptop to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MainakAcharya, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro

Hi All,I have one Lenovo laptop came with Windows 10 Home SL pre installed. Now due to my work purpose my organization update my laptop to Windows 10 Pro with their product key. Now currently I'm living the organization, so they will de-activate that Windows 10 Pro product key from their end. Now I how can I get the previous Windows 10 Home SL pre installed version. Should I format my Laptop with backup drive came with Lenovo or anything else. My personal Microsoft connected with this laptop from the beginning.

:)

MainakAcharya, Apr 29, 2021

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Apr 29, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

A Windows key for just 12 Euros? That's pirate then.

qubit, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro

1. Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Recover OEM Home

2. Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro OEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro OEM: I cloned old PC HDD with Windows 10 Home to SSD of the brand new PC that had windows 10 Pro OEM.How can I update Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro OEM and will I be able to use that OEM key for activation?PS. I am talking about PC that had Windows 10 Pro. Hardware of new PC...
  3. Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro OEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro OEM: I cloned old PC HDD with Windows 10 Home to SSD of the brand new PC that had windows 10 Pro OEM.How can I update Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro OEM and will I be able to use that OEM key for activation?PS. I am talking about PC that had Windows 10 Pro. Hardware of new PC...
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM license. I'd like to upgrade it to Pro and I have a few questions.1 If I purchase the retails license and apply on this Windows 10 Home in order to upgrade, will this newly upgraded Windows 10 Pro become OEM or it will be...
  5. Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM license. I'd like to upgrade it to Pro and I have a few questions.1 If I purchase the retails license and apply on this Windows 10 Home in order to upgrade, will this newly upgraded Windows 10 Pro become OEM or it will be...
  6. Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro

Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro: Hi All,I have one Lenovo laptop came with Windows 10 Home SL pre installed. Now due to my work purpose my organization updated my laptop to Windows 10 Pro with their product key. Now I'm living the organization very soon, so they will de-activate that Windows 10 Pro product...
  7. Windows 10 Home OEM upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home OEM upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop running Win 10 Home, I also have an older PC that was running Windows 10 Pro, this PC is now dead and will never be used again. I have tried to upgrade my laptop using the product key from the dead PC but get an error message that I don't have a...
  8. Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install

Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install: I just built a new computer every part is brand new including the case. my friend updated the bios and got it working after i built it. he installed windows 10 home and i purchased windows 10 pro oem for $150 from micro center as a DVD version 1909. it says activation not...
  9. Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home?

Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home?: Hi, It won't let me use my Windows 10 Home Product key... Do I have to go from Pro OEM to the real Pro version? Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-oem-to-windows-10-home/aedaadd6-67b5-4e75-bab1-d1586c40e450"
  10. How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop?

How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop?: I bought a new Windows 10 Home Laptop and a separate Windows 10 Pro OEM license. I am not able to activate my Windows 10 Pro OEM. I already tried to use a default key which doesn't give me an error but I'm still not able to activate my Windows 10 Pro OEM. I really think I...