Windows 10: Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop

Discus and support Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I face continue popup browsing in my google chrome.....That's why I reset my laptop.....Unfortunately after resetting my laptop all of my hard drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Uhlanoongrk, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop

I face continue popup browsing in my google chrome.....That's why I reset my laptop.....Unfortunately after resetting my laptop all of my hard drives has gone..... What should I do?

:)

Uhlanoongrk, Oct 17, 2019

2. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Laptop hard drive upgrade

To replace a hard drive on a laptop is a little more troublesome than a desktop. 1st as most people here suggest you will need some sort of a backup disk just in case. Also be sure when buying the new Hard Disk is compatible with your model. And i would strongly suggest you install a new system and start from scratch because there are far too many problems that can occur when transferring system files.

scoutingwraith, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Macazine Win User

Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop

1. Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop - Similar Threads - Recover Hard drive

2. How to recover my files on old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my files on old hard drive?: I installed a new SSd drive but left the original one in to use also. The original one has Windows 7. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD drive and had selected new install and the correct drive. After installing I can't get any of my files off the second drive. It seems like...
  3. How to recover my files on old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover my files on old hard drive?: I installed a new SSd drive but left the original one in to use also. The original one has Windows 7. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD drive and had selected new install and the correct drive. After installing I can't get any of my files off the second drive. It seems like...
  4. Recover or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover or restore hard drive: Hi , think I might have deleted my hard drive by accident on my hp stream laptop* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-or-restore-hard-drive/a172898e-be14-4b5e-882d-ba2cdcdb4880
  5. Recovering hard disk drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering hard disk drives: I recently performed the media-creation process for Windows 10 on my hard disk drive by accidentI had a USB plugged in at the same time and I messed up the names. There's over 900+ gigabytes of files and folders in there that's extremely important to me. I have tried the...
  6. Unable to view photos on external hard drive after resetting laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to view photos on external hard drive after resetting laptop.: Hey so I had recently restored my laptop to factory settings as it was having problems, but now I'm not able to view any photos and videos I had saved on a external hard drive. Now there is a lock on all the icon of all the videos/photos. When I try to open the file it says...
  7. How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive: I have a 2008 apple hard drive from an old macbook. I am trying to recover the files with my new laptop windows 10, however the hard drive seems to be password protected. I can open the hard drive but I cannot access the folders within the ''Users'' folder. Any suggestions?...
  8. Reset my Laptop, now my second hard drive is missing!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset my Laptop, now my second hard drive is missing!!!: I just reset my PC as I thought it would be a good idea since it was slowing down, and there is a lot of clutter on it. I have 2 hard drives. The C: Drive is the SSD which runs all the essential apps such as Windows. My D: drive was just a normal hard disk which was far...
  9. Stuck in bios after resetting my hard drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in bios after resetting my hard drive.: Hello, I got my computer locked by Bit Locker, so I reseted my C drive, but when I turn on computer (Surface Pro 6) it opens in bios, and i’m not sure what to do, i’ve tried opening my computer in all modes, and it just runs in bios. Can you guys please help me, I have no way...
  10. Hard reset of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hard reset of my laptop: I'm trying to hard reset my laptop. It is currently re-installing windows 10. I believe it is currently installing drivers. It will go up to 66 grom 64% jump up to around 85% then restart the computer and load at 64 again. What can i do?...