Windows 10: Recover Password to Credential Manager

Discus and support Recover Password to Credential Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I thought that this was the same as Windows password, but it is not. My user name is shown, not email is that correct? If so how do I recover or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryWyld, Dec 17, 2018.

1. TerryWyld Win User

Recover Password to Credential Manager

I thought that this was the same as Windows password, but it is not.

My user name is shown, not email is that correct? If so how do I recover or change this password?

I need this to uncover a site password.

:)

TerryWyld, Dec 17, 2018

2. Credential Manager unsaved password

I already saved my web apps password during login from many years ago. now I forgot it and tried to recover it from credential manager but unfortunately it is not saved in credential list although I am using it every day until now. so is there is any solution
    ?

mohamedsade, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Steeboo Win User
    Managing Credentials with no password

I am referring to the CREDENTIAL MANAGER - which, as I am logged in to my laptop - with NO user name / password (I chose to bypass this at build) - doesn't let me view MY OWN list of passwords !!!

How do I view MY OWN password list ?

Also - why was the response above - marked as THE ANSWER ?

It was NOT the answer and I feel that in assuming that it was the answer is PRESUMPTUOUS !!

I have removed this assumption....

Steeboo, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Steeboo Win User

Managing Credentials with no password

How do I access my password list - when I am running my PC without any Windows login or password ?

I have built my laptop using Windows 10 / 64 - without the need/requirement for any login or password

In order to see a Web Credentials password, you are required to enter a Windows credentials password - which I do not have (because I have built the PC without the requirement for such a login) .....(although I have tried my Hotmail login - which gives me
    access to email but fails to give me access to Web credentials)

What can I do to view my password list ?

And Eashwar Kumar - rather weirdly (for an IT pro) asked me the following - yesterday

1. I am referring to the passwords held in the CREDENTIAL MANAGER (in the control panel)

2. I am referring to ALL of my passwords

3. The Credential Manager is independent of browser !

[Merged]

Steeboo, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Recover Password to Credential Manager - Similar Threads - Recover Password Credential

2. View Windows Credentials Password in Credential Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Windows Credentials Password in Credential Manager?: Hello,I would like to view the password I have highlighted in the included screenshot link.There aren't any options to view it, and attempts to edit the password have seemingly failed as the password does not update. I have also tried restarting the PC to no avail.I can...
  3. View Windows Credentials Password in Credential Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Windows Credentials Password in Credential Manager?: Hello,I would like to view the password I have highlighted in the included screenshot link.There aren't any options to view it, and attempts to edit the password have seemingly failed as the password does not update. I have also tried restarting the PC to no avail.I can...
  4. Credential Manager Losing Passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credential Manager Losing Passwords: Hello, All of the sudden, I am having to renter passwords for Outlook every time I reopen the program and sometimes at random points throughout the day with the program open all day. I always check the box remember password. Additionally, these passwords are forgotten for...
  5. Credential Manager Will Not Remember ANY Passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Credential Manager Will Not Remember ANY Passwords: I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to version 2004 several weeks ago. Starting last week I noticed that credential manager has stopped remembering ALL passwords, including those not associated with Microsoft. I read several threads about this issue, but was unable to find a...
  6. Credentials Manager to view stored Passwords

Credentials Manager to view stored Passwords: Hi all, I was trying to locate a stored password through Credentials Manager. Everything went fine till the time I clicked the 'show' button against the desired stored credentials. A window popped up asking : 'Please verify your credentials to view the stored passwords';...
  7. Credential Manager requires Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Credential Manager requires Password: My computer requires a PIN to enter windows at boot up. Previously it required my PIN to see my stored passwords in credential manager but now it requires Account Name and Password. How do I change it back to requiring my PIN to view my passwords?...
  8. Credential Manager passwords

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Credential Manager passwords: In the control panel >credential manager >after expanded I cant view my passwords how do i display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credential-manager-passwords/adbd9b22-b8e0-4a8a-8a48-b96217641562
  9. Unknown passwords in the Credential Manager

Unknown passwords in the Credential Manager: There are two unknown passwords in my Credential Manager. !. Windowsi laiendatud mandaat (Windows mandate expanded and 2. virtualapp/didlogical...
  10. Credential Manager unsaved password

Credential Manager unsaved password: I already saved my web apps password during login from many years ago. now I forgot it and tried to recover it from credential manager but unfortunately it is not saved in credential list although I am using it every day until now. so is there is any solution ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover password from credential manager

2. credential manager windows 10 view password

3. forgot passwords credential manager

4. how to recover web passwords deleted from credential manager,
  5. recover password in microsoft credential manager windows,
  6. recover password in credential manager