Windows 10: recover password

Discus and support recover password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Applies to: Windows 10, OneDrive, Outlook.com My wife got locked out of her account. Computer says the password is incorrect. When we go through the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by VictorZaslavsky, Nov 20, 2020.

1. recover password

Applies to: Windows 10, OneDrive, Outlook.com

My wife got locked out of her account. Computer says the password is incorrect.

When we go through the password recovery process "I forgot my password" the following occurs:

1. Microsoft asks for email to send verification code.

2. We provide email address, receive email and enter the code

3. Microsoft asks for the phone number last four digits because two-step verification is enabled.

4. We provide phone number and get notification "You've requested verification code too many times. Try again tomorrow".

As result my wife cannot log in for three days already.

Microsoft support over the phone doesn't work anymore.

I was looking for "Microsoft angry customer support phone" but couldn't find any.

What should we do?

:)

VictorZaslavsky, Nov 20, 2020

2. Forgot password, no way to recover it

Hi Bob,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

As you have already tried to recover the password, unfortunately there is no other option to recover the password. However you can try to recover the password from the below link and check if you are able to recover the password.

Recover your account

If the Recover your Microsoft account does not help try the below link
    About two-step verification and check.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 20, 2020
  4. recover password

Recovering forgotten W10 log on password

Hi John,

We have different ways on how to get your account back. First, let's check if the Caps Lock
    isn't ON, because passwords are case-sensitive. Then, if you're using the right password but still can't sign in, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    article for more information oh how to recover your
    Windows 10 account.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

recover password

1. recover password - Similar Threads - recover password

2. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  3. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  4. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account: Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-work-or-school-account-id-password-my/6b7d3326-5cc8-45cf-bbca-f0a84b7d73a0
  6. Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account

Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account: Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-work-or-school-account-id-password-my/6b7d3326-5cc8-45cf-bbca-f0a84b7d73a0
  7. Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...: I cannot access my son's Microsoft account the form asks questions that dont apply, he does receive emails and he doesnt have a gamer ID therefore we are receiving "unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us...
  8. Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...

Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...: I cannot access my son's Microsoft account the form asks questions that dont apply, he does receive emails and he doesnt have a gamer ID therefore we are receiving "unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us...
  9. Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. How can I recover my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my password?: I changed my laptop Pin but I accidentally removed it. I use a Huawei Matebook D15. I don't remember my password or the answer to any of the security questions. I don't want to reboot or factory reset my laptop because I have some important files in it. I have tried...