Windows 10: Recover Quickbooks program

Discus and support Recover Quickbooks program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer deleted my Quickbooks program when it did a resetting recently. I have managed to find the files on the harddrive and have put them in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Balloon123XW, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Recover Quickbooks program

My computer deleted my Quickbooks program when it did a resetting recently. I have managed to find the files on the harddrive and have put them in a documents file. I have reinstalled the Quickbooks program, and now when I try to restore the files, it will not work. I need help.

:)

Balloon123XW, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Ehstii Win User

Recovering quickbook files??

would anyone here happen to know how to recover quickbook files?

i have a customers computer here at my shop and their laptop is shot. needs a new motherboard. they dont want to replace it but they need to save their quickbooks information becuase they run their whole restaurant business off of it. so anyway i was wondering if anyone knew how to recover any of these files. i have it plugged in externally to my PC and cant locate anything.

is there a program or anything that i can do to get these files.
    i cant find any backup, .qbb, or .qbw files.

any ideas would be nice!

Ehstii, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Unable to open QuickBooks Pro program after Windows 10 latest update

Hi George,

Which version of quick book are you using? This issue could have occurred due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install QuickBooks 2016 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• To install QuickBooks in compatibility mode follow these steps:
    • Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
      select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    QuickBooks before uninstalling it.

Refer the article for additional information.

System requirements for QuickBooks 2016 and Enterprise Solutions... - QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Recover Quickbooks program

Log on to QuickBooks Pro 2011 with Window 10

Hi,

We need more information with regards to Quickbooks Pro. Kindly provide the following:

• Where did you install Quickbooks Pro 2011? Is it through Windows Store or a specific website?
    We suggest you to perform a clean boot on your computer. Check on this
    link and follow the steps. This can help you eliminate software conflicts when running a program.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Recover Quickbooks program

1. Recover Quickbooks program - Similar Threads - Recover Quickbooks program

2. online quickbooks

in Windows 10 Customization
    online quickbooks: I cant log into quickbooks using windows any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-quickbooks/c7fee192-5e78-4b77-b7f4-cc25c5c6d848
  3. quickbooks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    quickbooks: i updated from 2013 to 2019 quickbooks and lost everything . is there any way to recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks/c6de9553-3b99-4b63-83ed-12c84abb7cb4"
  4. Quickbooks 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quickbooks 2019: Been trying to update from Quickbooks 2016 to QuickBooks 2019 and it says "contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity and try again. I've talked with 3...
  5. Quickbooks backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickbooks backup: I had my computer system re installed. I can get QuickBooks online back up to work. It just kicks it out, I was on phone for hours and they can't get it to work . Is there something in the software stopping it or do I need to take it back to be reinstalled again...
  6. recover deleted programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recover deleted programs: How to recover programs and files that were deleted that were not backed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-programs/5635d58d-f695-4f69-ad96-5c64b75a5725
  7. Quickbook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quickbook: I'm receiving a runtime error message showing abnormal program termination. I am using Windows 10 64-bit. The program is Quickbook 2016 . It was working fine yesterday, bur after booting the computer this morning, the error message appeared when I tried to open the program....
  8. Quickbooks

Quickbooks: What could be the cause of the error Windows can't find your program files? All Quick Books programs won't open, Intuit has no clue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks/700c2f6e-766a-43eb-b16d-133409bf435c
  9. Quickbooks Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quickbooks Program: I have run QBfile doctor, I have run QB diagnostic tool, I have added nearly all of the QBooks program files to the Allowed Program List in Windows Defender. Windows Defender still blocking my QuickBooks program!! I have gone in and changed my permissions in QuickBooks and...
  10. Quickbooks Program

Quickbooks Program: I have run QBfile doctor, I have run QB diagnostic tool, I have added nearly all of the QBooks program files to the Allowed Program List in Windows Defender. Windows Defender still blocking my QuickBooks program!! I have gone in and changed my permissions in QuickBooks and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover quickbooks program