Windows 10: Recover settings/apps on Windows

Discus and support Recover settings/apps on Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I recently updated my Windows from 7 or 8 to 10. I also deleted many files of which I don't recall because I was having a frustrating issue with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Olivia-Rodriguez, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Recover settings/apps on Windows

So I recently updated my Windows from 7 or 8 to 10. I also deleted many files of which I don't recall because I was having a frustrating issue with my server. Anyways, now that I want to open simple files such as my photos, they won't open at all. Or if I attempt opening them another way (through file explorer), a pop up message shows up saying "The app didn't start." So then I try "opening it with an app option" and select always use this app in the future & still nothing. How can I fix this? Please understand I can't open any of my apps that were already installed on computer (ex. camera, calendar, store, weather etc.) PLEASE HELP ASAP

:)

Olivia-Rodriguez, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Recover settings/apps on Windows

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Recover settings/apps on Windows

1. Recover settings/apps on Windows - Similar Threads - Recover settings apps

2. How to recover uninstalled apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover uninstalled apps.: I reset my windows 10 because of some issues I was having. However, my files were saved but I had some apps. that were uninstalled. I tried to reinstall using recovery by using reset recovery point but I was unable to change the recovery point. Anyone have any suggestions on...
  3. How to recover uninstalled apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover uninstalled apps.: I reset my windows 10 because of some issues I was having. However, my files were saved but I had some apps. that were uninstalled. I tried to reinstall using recovery by using reset recovery point but I was unable to change the recovery point. Anyone have any suggestions on...
  4. How to recover uninstalled apps.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recover apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recover apps: Had some problems with the computer and I lost some data. I have been able to recover most of the files. But I have not been able to display any of the apps. How can I restore all of the apps? - - - * Moved from MSN...
  6. recovering deleted app

recovering deleted app: accidentally i uninstalled office from my laptop,how can i recover it. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-deleted-app/1c2a5453-3c18-4cd7-b6f2-d44da2574c2a
  7. Windows Settings app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Settings app: When I try to open display settings by right clicking my desktop It will start to load then crash immediately. And also when I try to go into any of my settings the text/UI seems to be bugged. And when I try to open System settings the whole window crashes[ATTACH]...
  8. recover apps after a reset of windows 10

recover apps after a reset of windows 10: How do I recover apps after a reset of the windows 10? Office does not show up in blue only the version numbers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-apps-after-a-reset-of-windows-10/1183f9d8-8038-4ccf-959c-a88f28811a67
  9. Recover apps on Windows 10 reset

Recover apps on Windows 10 reset: Split from this thread. Q. Received warning from Microsoft my system was shut down plz call 1-833-814-6444 is this real? - - - - - Hello. I'm Rey, an Independent Advisor willing to help the users. To best assist you. Could you please provide more info about your...
  10. Recover Skype Video App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Skype Video App?: I was trying to get Skype Desktop to work on W10 v1511 and decided to uninstall the Skype Video App that comes with W10. Now I want to get it back! Short of reinstalling W10 how do I go about reinstalling the Skype Video App? I know it must be obvious but I'm at a loss. Help...