Windows 10: .Recover shredded document in Word

Discus and support .Recover shredded document in Word in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidentally sent a document to the shredder that contained my homework this afternoon. I thought I was shredding an earlier version. Now the one I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JANICEEvans2, Nov 9, 2018.

1. .Recover shredded document in Word

I accidentally sent a document to the shredder that contained my homework this afternoon. I thought I was shredding an earlier version. Now the one I still have is blank. Help - I need to recover it as there was 4 hours of work and research on it. Thank you.

:)

JANICEEvans2, Nov 9, 2018
  2. jgunning Win User

Recovering corrupt word documents

Thank you so much..I have tried the program..and it says it saves the recovered text.and when i go to the output file the document is empty.. =(

I think the student will just have to accept the enevitable..:\

jgunning, Nov 9, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Nov 9, 2018
  4. .Recover shredded document in Word

Recovering corrupt word documents

The one and only solution for your corrupted word documents is Kernel for Word repair software.

NehwalSaina, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

.Recover shredded document in Word

1. .Recover shredded document in Word - Similar Threads - Recover shredded document

2. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  3. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  4. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to recover overwritten word document

How to recover overwritten word document: How to recover overwritten word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-overwritten-word-document/e886ffe2-d023-4755-a4e6-6279d60b4614
  6. How to recover overwritten word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover overwritten word document: How to recover overwritten word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-overwritten-word-document/e886ffe2-d023-4755-a4e6-6279d60b4614
  7. How to recover overwritten word document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Recovering word document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering word document: [ATTACH]I saved a word document with notes for my dissertation several months ago and have since opened it several times, i would open it by accessing recent world documents as shown below. I am not 100% sure i saved it on to onedrive, however I know it was saved and i could...
  9. How to recover Shredded Files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover Shredded Files?: How do I recover shredded files on a partition kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-shredded-files/d676821c-f41d-4ccc-aba7-e4ad221108ed
  10. Can unsaved document in Word be recovered?

Can unsaved document in Word be recovered?: I had a number of documents in word I was planning to save doc 1, 2, 3......and did not save them, now I cant find them in unsaved docs. Can they be recovered? Please Help!...