Windows 10: Recover uninstalled Windows 10 Product Key

Discus and support Recover uninstalled Windows 10 Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, so I may have inadvertently uninstalled my product key when my system was showing the "Your Windows license will expire soon" error. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vis-cracked, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Recover uninstalled Windows 10 Product Key

Hello, so I may have inadvertently uninstalled my product key when my system was showing the "Your Windows license will expire soon" error. I unknowingly typed "slmgr.vbs /upk" in command prompt. I can't seem to find the key anywhere now. Any help pls?

:)

vis-cracked, Jun 25, 2020

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Recover uninstalled Windows 10 Product Key

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Recover uninstalled Windows 10 Product Key

1. Recover uninstalled Windows 10 Product Key - Similar Threads - Recover uninstalled Product

2. Recover Windows product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Windows product key: Hi dears!In February 2022 I bought a new laptop - Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme with Windows 10 Pro on board.After some problems with OS performance I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and now I need my old product key to reactivate it.Can you help me?Thank you in advance!Device name...
  3. Recover Windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Windows product key: Hi dears!In February 2022 I bought a new laptop - Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme with Windows 10 Pro on board.After some problems with OS performance I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and now I need my old product key to reactivate it.Can you help me?Thank you in advance!Device name...
  4. Recover Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Windows Product Key: Hi guys,I bought a Gaming PC with Windows 10 installed on it. A few months ago I decided to install a Linux distribution and erase Windows 10 from scratch. If I wanted to uninstall a Linux distribution and install Windows 10 again, how could I recover the product key that was...
  5. Recover Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Windows Product Key: Hi guys,I bought a Gaming PC with Windows 10 installed on it. A few months ago I decided to install a Linux distribution and erase Windows 10 from scratch. If I wanted to uninstall a Linux distribution and install Windows 10 again, how could I recover the product key that was...
  6. Recover Windows Product Key

7. Recover Windows product key

Recover Windows product key: I am trying to install Windows 8 to a different hard drive, because my drive C have been giving me a lot of blue screen of death while gaming. I am installing it to my D drive the setup process keep asking me to type in product key with no other option the product key on my...
  8. Recovering windows 10 product key?

Recovering windows 10 product key?: A few months ago, my desktops' hard drive suffered a catastrophic failure. I am dumb, and I never made a recovery disc, and I cannot find the paperwork that came with my computer. I did, however, have my microsoft account linked to that computer, by which I mean I had to use...
  9. Recover Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Windows 10 Product Key: Good morning. A few years ago I bought a new computer to my father with W7 Home Premium. A few months later, I upgraded it to W10 with the free upgrade that Microsoft offered; but I didn't copy the W10 Product Key. A few weeks ago the computer's hard drive crashed...
  10. Recovering a product key from a uninstalled windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovering a product key from a uninstalled windows?: Hi I recently uninstalled windows and formatted the ssd it was installed on since i wanted to reuse the ssd on a new pc. However i forgot to retrieve the product key of that windows since i was planning to transfer the product key and activate windows , and now i'm not sure...