Windows 10: Recover Windows !0 Home laptop genuine by default window

Discus and support Recover Windows !0 Home laptop genuine by default window in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Actually My Company gave me the laptop. when i started the laptop windows showed me an activation notification at the desktop right bottom side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NomanIlyas, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Recover Windows !0 Home laptop genuine by default window

Actually My Company gave me the laptop. when i started the laptop windows showed me an activation notification at the desktop right bottom side "Activate Windows". First thing is if the windows came by default with laptop so why it notified me "Activate windows"??????????? Second thing is i have not any KEY any Genuine Windows Only laptop Okay. I thought why i should not reinstall the windows with crack. so i reinstalled the windows, and then i am really fed up with this cracked with its have no option no any features that was i really liked

Windows performance power slider
    PLEASE I WANT TO GET BACK.. Help Me in this case please any body.....

:)

NomanIlyas, Jan 21, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jan 21, 2019
  3. alexpr07 Win User
    windows not genuine

download ms tool that will verify if your windows is genuine. perhaps it's not the key but the system itself

alexpr07, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Recover Windows !0 Home laptop genuine by default window

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Recover Windows !0 Home laptop genuine by default window

1. Recover Windows !0 Home laptop genuine by default window - Similar Threads - Recover Home laptop

2. How to recover my genuine windows 8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my genuine windows 8.: I have purchased a Sony Vaio laptop with Window 8 Model SVE15123 in 2013. In the year 2019, due to some technical issues I have installed window 7 and also replaced harddisk. Now, i want to recover my recover my genuine windows 8...
  3. How to recover my genuine windows 8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my genuine windows 8.: I have purchased a Sony Vaio laptop with Window 8 Model SVE15123 in 2013. In the year 2019, due to some technical issues I have installed window 7 and also replaced harddisk. Now, i want to recover my recover my genuine windows 8...
  4. Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home: When I built my PC 4 years ago, I downloaded windows 10 from Microsoft's website but never purchased an activation key. This leaves me without administrator's privileges. I have more $ these days and I want to be legit, so I bought an activation code and entered the product...
  5. Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home: When I built my PC 4 years ago, I downloaded windows 10 from Microsoft's website but never purchased an activation key. This leaves me without administrator's privileges. I have more $ these days and I want to be legit, so I bought an activation code and entered the product...
  6. Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. laptop which has genuine windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop which has genuine windows: I had send my laptop to a repairer because my file got corrupt and after the repairing is done the laptop was not reset my I think my windows were gone i have all the necessary documents like product key and email password. what should I do so that I can get back to my work...
  8. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy: I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy. My question is related to...
  9. Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home: I bought the genuine microsoft Windows 10 Home from reseller in Thailand about 142 USD. But then I saw too many Webpage and Facebook page that sell Windows 10 keys with very low price (around 16 - 29 USD) and it's permanent key. That's make me feel like I am stupid to buy...
  10. Genuine Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine Windows: How do i know if the windows that came with my PC is cracked or original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows/78c7990c-c787-45b9-ad4c-0f9baaac8b3e"