Windows 10: Recover Windows 10, broken hard drive

Discus and support Recover Windows 10, broken hard drive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, my HP laptop w windows 10 stopped working. I purchased three years ago, already installed. I ran diagnostic and hard drive short test failed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chris HPW10, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Recover Windows 10, broken hard drive

Hi, my HP laptop w windows 10 stopped working. I purchased three years ago, already installed. I ran diagnostic and hard drive short test failed. I have new hard drive, but no product key. Laptop is registered in Microsoft account. Can I recover windows 10 without new purchase? I can access another older laptop, if need. Thanks!

:)

Chris HPW10, Oct 28, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Tenforo, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Recover Windows 10, broken hard drive

1. Recover Windows 10, broken hard drive - Similar Threads - Recover broken hard

2. Windows 10 has broken all my Hard drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 has broken all my Hard drives: Windows 10 update had killed my main HDD, i have tried windows rollback, auto repair, macrium fix windows boot repair. and none have worked. i can't access my 1TB seagate HHD anymore, i have another HDD, which is also seagate, i formatted it, and installed windows 10 via usb...
  3. broken windows recently recovered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    broken windows recently recovered: hello , i have a broken windows version on an old hard desk and i recovered the windows files , i need now to try to get the windows image from this broken window , how to do so?...
  4. Broken windows 10, unable to reset, reboot, and recover

Broken windows 10, unable to reset, reboot, and recover: I recently got a computer from my grandmother which had an Xtra-PC usb disk which loaded up a linux-type software, but that was slow and the internet diddnt work, so i tried to boot up the windows on there, and nothing works, i get a black screen with the recycle bin at the...
  5. Recover Windows 10 Mail app emails from unbootable hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Windows 10 Mail app emails from unbootable hard drive: Is there a way to pull the emails from a problematic drive and transfer it to a new installation? Unbootable drive was running Windows 10. Email application was the Windows 10 Mail app. A Microsoft Live account was not used local account....
  6. Recovering games from hard drives

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recovering games from hard drives: So ive just reinstalled windows 10 on my SSD boot drive. I had all my games from the xboxbeta app on another internal hard drive but when i reinstalled the app all my games were gone and i could not find them. how would i recover my games from these hard drives so i dont have...
  7. How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive: Hi all, Accidentally ran the following command prompt, the purge switch seems removed all my files a level up on folder, robocopy D:\X-folder G:\Y-folder\ /s /purge /xj /np /tee /r:0 /w:0 /mt:32 /xf desktop.ini /log:logbkup_x240_downloads.txt Any suggestion for recovery...
  8. Recover windows from dead hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover windows from dead hard drive: Hello there, I have a Huawei Matebook x whose hard drive is dead and won't boot. Nor am I able to get into the recovery for reset. I know I will have to replace the ssd and do a fresh windows install. I don't have a recovery disc or usb either. I was wondering if 1) there...
  9. how to recover external hard drive from windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    how to recover external hard drive from windows 10: I accidentally downloaded windows10 OS to my 1TB external hard drive, it formatted my hard drive and deleted all my important data. I have been reading some old thread related to this subject. follow as suggested to used MiniTool to scan the hard drive. the result came out...
  10. Recover 10 key from corrupted hard drive

Recover 10 key from corrupted hard drive: My aunt upgraded her 5 year old Win 7 desktop to Win 10. The PC ran well until this morning when she got errors upon boot (Preparing automatic repair, diagnosing your PC) After we tried and failed to get anything in the troubleshooter to 'repair' it (even the reset that would...