Windows 10: Recover windows 10 on laptop

Discus and support Recover windows 10 on laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My daughter-in-law was trying to bypass something on her Windows 10 laptop and somehow wiped out the hard drive. After some research I found that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LarryYork2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Recover windows 10 on laptop

My daughter-in-law was trying to bypass something on her Windows 10 laptop and somehow wiped out the hard drive. After some research I found that I could recover the drive using the cloud. My question is how do I do this if the drive is for all intents and purposes dead? Can I download the files onto a flash drive from a different computer and then transfer them to the dead drive? If so is there a link to the procedure on how to do this? Thank you.

:)

LarryYork2, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Recover windows 10 on laptop

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Recover windows 10 on laptop

1. Recover windows 10 on laptop - Similar Threads - Recover laptop

2. Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key: After a recent update, dell XPS laptop is aking for BitLocker recovery key but even after putting the key it does not work and loops back with error 1. Even after putting recovery key, it says auto repair could not repair your PC 2. Via advance option if i go to the command...
  3. Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key: After a recent update, dell XPS laptop is aking for BitLocker recovery key but even after putting the key it does not work and loops back with error 1. Even after putting recovery key, it says auto repair could not repair your PC 2. Via advance option if i go to the command...
  4. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  5. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  6. Recover old laptop files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  7. Recover old laptop files

Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  8. laptop locked. manage recover key page not working

laptop locked. manage recover key page not working: The recovery key page showing this error "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists,". I already subscribed for home basic account...
  9. laptop locked. manage recover key page not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop locked. manage recover key page not working: The recovery key page showing this error "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists," https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-locked-manage-recover-key-page-not-working/7f6d41b6-ce04-441e-8154-f0244c00140a
  10. laptop locked. manage recover key page not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop locked. manage recover key page not working: I tried to click on manage recover keys under device in my account. it shows a popsicle and said something is wrong. try again or contact support . with a trace id...