Windows 10: Recover Windows 10 on Windows 7 PC

Discus and support Recover Windows 10 on Windows 7 PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a legitimate Windows 7 then I upgraded to Windows 10. But my PC had a serious problem and crashed. I recovered the system through Asus Recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anilpatel7, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Recover Windows 10 on Windows 7 PC

I had a legitimate Windows 7 then I upgraded to Windows 10. But my PC had a serious problem and crashed. I recovered the system through Asus Recovery but received Windows 7 installed. Can I upgrade to Windows 10?

:)

anilpatel7, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Recover Windows 10 on Windows 7 PC

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Recover Windows 10 on Windows 7 PC

1. Recover Windows 10 on Windows 7 PC - Similar Threads - Recover

2. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...: So my friend got his account hacked, and we can't do anything about contacting support because the hackers have changed his username email and his password. They also changed his verification password, and are possibly hacking his Minecraft account to steal that stuff and...
  3. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...: So my friend got his account hacked, and we can't do anything about contacting support because the hackers have changed his username email and his password. They also changed his verification password, and are possibly hacking his Minecraft account to steal that stuff and...
  4. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  6. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  7. question about recovering files

8. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  9. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  10. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...