Windows 10: recover windows 10

Discus and support recover windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i purchased a new laptop with windows 10 licensed version of it. and i delete it and installed linux ubuntu18.04 os in it and now i cant handle it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShubhamJoshi5, Dec 12, 2020.

1. recover windows 10

i purchased a new laptop with windows 10 licensed version of it. and i delete it and installed linux ubuntu18.04 os in it and now i cant handle it and now i want to again install windows 10 lincensed version. will i get it for free? and how do install it again?

:)

ShubhamJoshi5, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

recover windows 10

Delta6326, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

recover windows 10

1. recover windows 10 - Similar Threads - recover

2. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  3. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  4. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  5. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  6. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  8. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  9. How do i recover the Windows bootloader?

How do i recover the Windows bootloader?: Recently i installed Fedora with GRUB to the same partition as Windows bootloader, using ```bcdedit /set "{bootmgr}" path \EFI\fedora/grubx64.efi``` to make it possible to use bothThen, to switch Fedora to another OS i first booted into windows and used```mountvol S: /SS:cd...
  10. How do i recover the Windows bootloader?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i recover the Windows bootloader?: Recently i installed Fedora with GRUB to the same partition as Windows bootloader, using ```bcdedit /set "{bootmgr}" path \EFI\fedora/grubx64.efi``` to make it possible to use bothThen, to switch Fedora to another OS i first booted into windows and used```mountvol S: /SS:cd...