Windows 10: Recover Windows activation key

Discus and support Recover Windows activation key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer is showing Your windows activation licence will expaired very soon please update activation key , however I do not know the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mukunda kumarpaul, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Recover Windows activation key

My computer is showing Your windows activation licence will expaired very soon please update activation key , however I do not know the windows Activation key actually my pc was damaged and went to service centre and repaired the pc and they installed windows in my pc, Now how can I recover windows activation key and solve my problem . Please help me,

:)

mukunda kumarpaul, Apr 10, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Apr 10, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Apr 10, 2020
  4. FX-GMC Win User

Recover Windows activation key

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Recover Windows activation key

1. Recover Windows activation key - Similar Threads - Recover activation key

2. Recover a windows activation key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover a windows activation key.: I have an old purchase of microsoft windows 10, and I cannot activate it from Activation settings. It doesn't let me change the device. I have the purchase invoice in my account. How can I activate the product. I tried with the changed hardware recently, but it is not...
  3. Recover a windows activation key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover a windows activation key.: I have an old purchase of microsoft windows 10, and I cannot activate it from Activation settings. It doesn't let me change the device. I have the purchase invoice in my account. How can I activate the product. I tried with the changed hardware recently, but it is not...
  4. Recover a windows activation key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recover lost Windows activation key

Recover lost Windows activation key: During the time of free Windows 10 upgrades I performed an online upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro with no requirement to purchase Win 10 license. Recently my motherboard failed and I transferred my HDD to near clone hardware Lenovo G50-80 and since Windows has...
  6. recover windows key

recover windows key: Hello all, I had a Windows 7 ultimate in my desktop that over a period of time was upgraded to window 10.now my HDD crashed and I have to re-install windows in new HDD. wanted to know will my win 7 key work here if I download the trial win10 media ? from some blog posts this...
  7. recover key

in Windows 10 Customization
    recover key: How do o get my recovery key? Im in bitlocker because i hit tge wring key in restorring my laptop. I purchased my laptop on ebay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-key/1d4ebd4b-bac4-4f84-9853-397ce90cad65
  8. Windows 10 Activation - recovering a lost key

Windows 10 Activation - recovering a lost key: Have had trouble with corruption on my hard drive. After boot time repair, Windows 10 thinks it is no longer activated and I cannot find any information on my product key. I did the free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 several years ago. How in. Any ideas where that key...
  9. Recovering Windows 10 Pro activation key

Recovering Windows 10 Pro activation key: I purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro three years ago. I still have the email with the order confirmation number in it and can see the order in my order history, however the email does not contain the Windows 10 Pro product key and the store order just...
  10. How to recover Windows key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover Windows key?: Hello, Microsoft Ineed urgent help from you. I have a laptop named "Mi Notebook Pro" there was an inbuilt Windows 10 home Chinese version. But beause of some reason I can't use this version. Now I need this windows version. What can I do for now? For this Windows 10 home...