Windows 10: Recover Windows after installing a theme

Discus and support Recover Windows after installing a theme in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to install a custom theme for Windows 10 on my PC running Windows 10 Build 10240. I created a restore point before installing the theme,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BharathTech, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Recover Windows after installing a theme

Hello, I tried to install a custom theme for Windows 10 on my PC running Windows 10 Build 10240. I created a restore point before installing the theme, but my PC just flashes black and white like colours, I can't access anything on my PC. The lock screen doesn't show up even though I have a password set up with my Microsoft account logged in. PLEASE help me fix my pc/ reset it, please

:)

BharathTech, Mar 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Recover Windows after installing a theme

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Recover Windows after installing a theme

1. Recover Windows after installing a theme - Similar Threads - Recover installing theme

2. Windows 10 1909 & 2004 Installed Themes Not Showing in Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1909 & 2004 Installed Themes Not Showing in Themes: Hello everyone, I have been troubled with this problem starting sometime during Win 10 1909. All of a sudden, when I downloaded a new theme, the store showed that it was installed, but it did not show in the Themes under settings. I did not find a solution so using various...
  3. Screen went black after installing Windows 10 theme

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen went black after installing Windows 10 theme: I downloaded themes for Windows 10, then I selected one of them but the screen suddenly went black. How can I sort it out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-went-black-after-installing-windows-10/b8ba1b14-5ecb-425c-8245-f8ec6807c5e4
  4. after installing theme it is not showing in the theme menu / list on win 10

after installing theme it is not showing in the theme menu / list on win 10: hi there.. after successful installation of theme it is not showing up in the theme section.. theme name : Halo sound pack halo theme 2 it was my favorite theme from 2014 iv'e been using this theme in many years in multiple systems like from xp 2, xp3, win7, win 8.0, and...
  5. Recovering Files After a Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering Files After a Clean Install: Recently I had to perform a clean install and am now "reassembling" my programs and files. Before cleaning my disk I used Windows File History to save my data on an external drive. I've searched for how to restore my files but anything I've found assumes that the backup was...
  6. install themes

install themes: been trying to install Microsoft themes keeps telling me something about x-box which I don't have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-themes/26053c76-f734-4da7-b891-a05852a98b5e
  7. Windows 10, Theme not showing up in list of themes installed

Windows 10, Theme not showing up in list of themes installed: Hi, I've recently downloaded a Windows Theme from the Microsoft Store but it won't show up in the customization settings. Prior to this I downloaded other themes that show up correctly and I can set them as active. The exact theme I wanted to use was named "Glorious...
  8. recovering files after a clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovering files after a clean install: hey everyone, I am trying to recover some files after my computer crashed and I installed windows 10 thereafter. Could you please suggest a good method/software ideally free or not too expensive to help me with this?...
  9. Windows themes not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows themes not installing: I'm trying to put a new theme on my laptop and I get an error that it has failed to install and windows will keep trying. It has done this with two different themes. Please help....
  10. Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen: My computer is stuck at a black screen after installing an Luna theme and using Classic Shell. Any help please and thank you. 4867