Windows 10: Recover Windows Live Emails after Recent Change to Windows Essential

Discus and support Recover Windows Live Emails after Recent Change to Windows Essential in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In Windows 10, I was using Windows Live Mail for many years, and decided it was time to change, since WLM is being phased out by Microsoft. I had many... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by John McLean, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Recover Windows Live Emails after Recent Change to Windows Essential

In Windows 10, I was using Windows Live Mail for many years, and decided it was time to change, since WLM is being phased out by Microsoft. I had many emails stored in files under headings in WLM, but I thought that these would be transferred to the new Email for Windows Essential, but there was no warning of losing them. I want to restore or find out where my WLM filed emails are located, or have they been deleted when upgrading ?. Can anyone help ?

Thanks in anticipation

:)

John McLean, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Recover Windows Live Emails after Recent Change to Windows Essential

1. Recover Windows Live Emails after Recent Change to Windows Essential - Similar Threads - Recover Live Emails

2. windows live email account name change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live email account name change: Hello, Windows live email does not display my name as i want. How can i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email-account-name-change/0afcb3f4-68a5-43e2-ba13-183c100c8a0e
  3. windows live email account name change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live email account name change: Hello, Windows live email does not display my name as i want. How can i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email-account-name-change/0afcb3f4-68a5-43e2-ba13-183c100c8a0e
  4. Windows Live Mail Will Not Open - How to Recover Emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail Will Not Open - How to Recover Emails: Starting late last week, Windows Live Mail will not open on my computer. The box with the logo appears in the middle of the screen with the "working" icon spinning round and round, but the program never opens. If I click on a different program, the logo box disappears and...
  5. Recover emails from windows live mail

in Browsers and Email
    Recover emails from windows live mail: Hello everybody, I used windows live mail for years however recently I had a problem with my HDD and windows 10 was so bad that it wouldn't start (I tested 10 different ways) So I decided to take advantage and buy an SSD and make a new clean install. Now I have both hard...
  6. Recover Windows Live email contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recover Windows Live email contacts: Have lost Windows Live email contacts. I continue to receive email, however, I cannot reply or forward as my contact file is empty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-windows-live-email-contacts/d4a2e331-b987-4054-b6b2-4b2502421001
  7. Windows Essentials Live Gallery alternative?

Windows Essentials Live Gallery alternative?: Hello, We are getting ready to move to windows 10. We used to use Windows Essentials Live Gallery to import photos from the camera in groups and auto resize them. IS there a way to do that in Windows 10 or an alternative to Windows Essentials?...
  8. LIVE ESSENTIALS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LIVE ESSENTIALS: LOST WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS 2012 AFTER RECENT UPDATE,CANNOT RE-INSTALL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/live-essentials/c5b4d6c2-6589-4d9a-af74-19e551aa1714
  9. Windows Live Essentials

Windows Live Essentials: Does anyone know if Microsoft is going to replace Windows Live Essentials as I heard on a cnet message forum administrator that Microsoft will no longer offer that suite or programs? I used to use Windows Live Writer to blog but I needed more features, especially with...
  10. Windows Live Essentials

Windows Live Essentials: I'll tell you what I think shall I? I think that Microsoft doing away with Windows Live Essentials such as mail and messenger is wrong, they are basically trying to FORCE people who HATE skype (such as myself) to use it and outlook and I much prefer Live Mail and Messenger...