Windows 10: Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows...

Discus and support Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows old 10 was good then there is no windows old 11 its deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jul 18, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows...

Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows old 10 was good then there is no windows old 11 its deleted even i choosed keep my files why did i reinstalled the system idk what folder was downloads or 1 or 2 or 3 i got 600 downloads then it was a trojan that didformat the pc then i formatted and deleted the partition too because if was not working on i copyed on to d drive too and i only got errors it did found but i think affer i click exit or ok there will be blank files found so i formatted and deleted partition so now its impossible now what to

:)

sanyijani, Jul 18, 2021

2. recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Jul 18, 2021
  3. silkstone Win User
    Disappearing folder

I've encountered a strange problem in windows 10 where I tried to delete a file in a folder, but ended up deleting the whole directory. It did so without the usual pop-up to confirm delete or say it was too big for the recycle bin. It was my Videos folder, so pretty big, but the disk allocation has also remained the same.

I've always had a problem with 'double icons' for the different user folders, including videos, and so I'm thinking it could have something to do with the whole thing, especially as now one of the two video folders has disappeared from the users folders.

The first thing i tried was 'Undo delete', but it just bought the folder back with non of the contents. Then, I went straight to Recuva, but it came up blank (there must have been over 50 videos in the folder)

I'm at a little bit of a loss as where to start looking for this disappeared folder and was hoping someone might have some suggestions?

Screenshots below:

Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows... upload_2017-4-1_22-11-14-png.png

silkstone, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows...

How to format on Windows 7

just format from the installer on the windows 7 DVD. the options there when you choose which drive to install on.

i suggest partiotining the drive, i run with a 60GB C: drive, but then move my user folder to the D: partition - so that when i format/reinstall, my desktop/my docs, etc, dont get lost.

Mussels, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows... - Similar Threads - Recover old folder

2. Is it possible to recover the Windows authentication key after formatting the computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to recover the Windows authentication key after formatting the computer?: I formatted my computer, a 2013 HP all in one and I did not save my Windows 8.1 activation key and some guy already downloaded Windows 10 and the key that PowerShell returns is not valid. Is there any hope for me to recover the Windows key that was loaded from the factory to...
  3. Is it possible to recover the Windows authentication key after formatting the computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to recover the Windows authentication key after formatting the computer?: I formatted my computer, a 2013 HP all in one and I did not save my Windows 8.1 activation key and some guy already downloaded Windows 10 and the key that PowerShell returns is not valid. Is there any hope for me to recover the Windows key that was loaded from the factory to...
  4. Is it possible to recover the Windows authentication key after formatting the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy after trojan attack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy after trojan attack: Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-downloads-folder-or-downloads-history-what/9809a923-edd5-4a77-a78c-8798aa970d23
  6. How to Recover files from infected hard drive after a Trojan Attack

How to Recover files from infected hard drive after a Trojan Attack: My computer is infected with trojan virus and it is infected in hard drive I dont have a proper backup how do I recover all the files after the virus has formatted my pc. And my PC is not responding since months the keyboard is working but the screen has windows 10 layout...
  7. folders disappeared after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folders disappeared after windows 10 update: I need the folders on my computer. I need them for my business. Yesterday i was forced into an update restart. Today, one of my most important folders is missing. After a long search and many attempts to access the information, I found the folder in OneDrive, a save...
  8. Trojan attack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trojan attack: Hi After a trojan attack my CPU of 8 core start working with just 4 core and get frozen all the time. I have reinstall the windows, set up all 8 core on Bios and used some software to put the 8 core working but nothing resolve the problem. Any advice will be very...
  9. Recover files after format and reset W10

Recover files after format and reset W10: Hi! So, i have an toshiba HDD with windows 10. It was slow so i tried windows reset and option "fully clean the drive". It got stuck in a forever reboot so i had to took to a IT store and they formated the pc. Then i was able to enter. Since i bought a new pc, i gave this...
  10. malware/ trojan attacking browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware/ trojan attacking browsers: Hi there, to cut a long story short , my sisters toshiba satellite was running very very slow . ;installed adware cleaner and malwarebytes and ran it .... it found many problems . I quarantined them and removed them but they came back ! The browsers have been taken over by...