Windows 10: Recover Windows product key

Discus and support Recover Windows product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Windows 8 to a different hard drive, because my drive C have been giving me a lot of blue screen of death while gaming. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nimpe.., Apr 10, 2020.

1. Nimpe.. Win User

Recover Windows product key

I am trying to install Windows 8 to a different hard drive, because my drive C have been giving me a lot of blue screen of death while gaming. I am installing it to my D drive the setup process keep asking me to type in product key with no other option the product key on my sticker gave me this "This product key didn't work. Please check it and try again, or try a different key."

I have try using the powershell method, but return blank. The recovery from Windows register return a different product key, but when I type it in "This product key didn't work. Please check it and try again, or try a different key." same result with the original product key.

Anyone able to help please. Thank you.

:)

Nimpe.., Apr 10, 2020
  2. Rado D Win User

Finding the Windows Vista product key

Allright,I've tried the Hirens BootCD on USB drive and it works like charms.unfortunately,none of the utilities included on it helped me to recover the vista product key..but thats not important anymore,cos I just did a fresh install in the end..everything works fine,but a new issue arise.
    DVD drive not recognized in my computer under Vista
    tried few things but no results..what do you suggest guys?

Rado D, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Recover product key

How can I recover a lost product key for a windows server 2016 license? I have the proof of purchase that contains the COA (certificate of authenticity) bar code, I would imagine that based on this I would be able to either get the corresponding product
    key or a replacement one. The product key was not used on the server as it was never taken out of the envelope that contained it so I can't recover it from the actual server.

timiotatos, Apr 10, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Recover Windows product key - Similar Threads - Recover product key

2. Recover Windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Windows product key: Hi dears!In February 2022 I bought a new laptop - Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme with Windows 10 Pro on board.After some problems with OS performance I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and now I need my old product key to reactivate it.Can you help me?Thank you in advance!Device name...
  3. Recover Windows product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Windows product key: Hi dears!In February 2022 I bought a new laptop - Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme with Windows 10 Pro on board.After some problems with OS performance I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and now I need my old product key to reactivate it.Can you help me?Thank you in advance!Device name...
  4. Recover Windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recover Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Windows Product Key: Hi guys,I bought a Gaming PC with Windows 10 installed on it. A few months ago I decided to install a Linux distribution and erase Windows 10 from scratch. If I wanted to uninstall a Linux distribution and install Windows 10 again, how could I recover the product key that was...
  6. Recover Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Windows Product Key: Hi guys,I bought a Gaming PC with Windows 10 installed on it. A few months ago I decided to install a Linux distribution and erase Windows 10 from scratch. If I wanted to uninstall a Linux distribution and install Windows 10 again, how could I recover the product key that was...
  7. Recover Windows Product Key

8. Recover product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover product key: My hdd was stolen from my lap top is there any way to recover the product key as there is no sticker on the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-product-key/d331ba3b-e4b6-46bb-970e-f765ef549453
  9. Recovering Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovering Windows Product Key: I have a laptop that had broke and I had windows 10 installed on it. I was wondering if I would be able to get the key from anywhere or if its just lost. If someone could help that would be great....
  10. Recovering windows 10 product key?

Recovering windows 10 product key?: A few months ago, my desktops' hard drive suffered a catastrophic failure. I am dumb, and I never made a recovery disc, and I cannot find the paperwork that came with my computer. I did, however, have my microsoft account linked to that computer, by which I mean I had to use...