Windows 10: recover xls data

Discus and support recover xls data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there any way to extract cell content from a corrupted excel file, formulas can always be reentered but if there is a way of getting text and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarsSageryd, Feb 5, 2019.

1. recover xls data

is there any way to extract cell content from a corrupted excel file, formulas can always be reentered but if there is a way of getting text and results in cells that would be great

:)

LarsSageryd, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Lumia 950 XL: recover data from internal memory

Hello. I need to recover data from internal memory on my Lumia 950 XL.

Main problem in this action is that I can't connect my phone as USD drive.

Is it possible to connect lumia 950 XL as USB drive or apply another method for recover data from internal memory ?

DmitryChaykov, Feb 5, 2019
  4. recover xls data

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink recover xls data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

recover xls data

1. recover xls data - Similar Threads - recover xls data

2. Data Lost! How to recover?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Lost! How to recover?: I have recently upgrade my Windows 10 to 18309 pre build my photos of one folder have been lost not opening But all files are there! Only not opening Video shoing this error 0x80004005 and photos shhows"we are unable to open this file! Space is also full but only files are...
  3. recover unsaved data in notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover unsaved data in notepad: how to recover unsaved data in the notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-unsaved-data-in-notepad/2d4e3bde-211f-41fe-b3a3-ae49a9c0d7dc"
  4. how to recover data after reformatting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to recover data after reformatting: good day I just wanted to ask how will I find my data. I reset my laptop (Windows 10), then I clicked don't delete my files, so the apps would be deleted. and now, how can I recover my apps like Microsoft Office Suite? I'm waiting for your reply. thank you...
  5. XLS Converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XLS Converter: We have migrated to Office 365. One problem is that the online office will not open .xls files. Many of our vendors still use it. I need a way to convert them to .xlsx so O365 can open them. We don't want to use an online service because we are worried about data mining...
  6. Recover unallocated space on data disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover unallocated space on data disk: I installed Windows 10 on a new PC, with OS on Samsung 950 PRO. For data disk, at this stage, I use a Samsung 840 PRO which I transferred from my old 8.1 PC. The data disk now shows in diskmanagment 351MB unallocated space, and 119 GB NTFS Healthy (Primary Partition). How...
  7. Recover data from RAW disk?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover data from RAW disk?: Hello all! I had Windows 10 Enterprise on a ssd 480gb sandisk ultra II but It's corrupted, I can't even launch Windows or repair tools. I've managed to run repair tools and get a command prompt, as diskpart says, my disk is on a raw partition now, and it shows the...
  8. Recover Erased Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Erased Data: Recover Erased Data [ATTACH] Allows users to rescue deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX Can be easily used over USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. Easily rescue deleted files from Mac and Windows operating system with...
  9. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...
  10. Recover Data After Ubuntu Use

in Windows 10 Support
    Recover Data After Ubuntu Use: Hello guys, its all abou my server PC, i have total 2HDD, and they were used on Ubuntu Server, i have switched to windows, i want my data back, what to do ? sorry for my Bad English *Sad *Huh 56841