Windows 10: Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor

Discus and support Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have accidentally deleted my secondary monitor from my windows 10 PC, I deleted it using the device manager and right clicking on the device,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pingas40000, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor

Hi,

I have accidentally deleted my secondary monitor from my windows 10 PC, I deleted it using the device manager and right clicking on the device, then uninstalling it. Is there any way I can restore this monitor without resetting my PC.

Thank you

:)

Pingas40000, Mar 6, 2020
  2. UbErN00b Win User

Need suggestions to recover deleted data from HDD

As is my username I was a bit of a big n00b this morning, installing a fresh Win8 and accidentally deleted my downloads HDD instead of my SSD, don't ask, I was hungover is all I can think.

It hasn't been formatted or touched since I pressed delete so am hopeful I can recover most of the files, any suggestions for software to do so?

UbErN00b, Mar 6, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor

Accidently deleted my entire storage drive... how to recover?

I use Pandora Recovery, I always delete using shift-del so I had similar problems when accidentally deleting files, I am always using Pandora to recover files and so far I get all of it back.

The largest one that I recovered was my whole steam folder. I accidentally uninstalled it(I thought you would be given the option to backup your games. but it didnt)

lyndonguitar, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor

1. Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor - Similar Threads - Recovering accidentally deleted

2. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  3. Recover accidentally deleted vbs files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover accidentally deleted vbs files: Are these files important see attached image? I recently deleted those since an antivirus software detected 2 trojan viruses from those path and the notification kept popping up every minute. When I deleted those vbs files, the continuous pop-ups ended. However, I started to...
  4. Recover accidentally deleted vbs files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover accidentally deleted vbs files: Are these files important see attached image? I recently deleted those since an antivirus software detected 2 trojan viruses from those path and the notification kept popping up every minute. When I deleted those vbs files, the continuous pop-ups ended. However, I started to...
  5. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? I am too nervous right now. Read some article online and found out that one person deleted that folder and then rebooted his pc. but his pc won't even reboot. it's just blue screen. I am...
  6. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  7. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  8. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

9. accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?: So, I made a mistake and mistakenly deleted one of my accounts, which resulted in the loss of some crucial files. Is there any chance I can recover those files? I'm looking for help on this, and I'm open to any suggestions, otherwise I'll have to go on and produce a known...
  10. accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?

accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?: So, I made a mistake and mistakenly deleted one of my accounts, which resulted in the loss of some crucial files. Is there any chance I can recover those files? I'm looking for help on this, and I'm open to any suggestions, otherwise I'll have to go on and produce a known...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidently deleted my monitor display