Windows 10: Recovering afolder I deleted accidently from Widows Mail/OutlookLive

Discus and support Recovering afolder I deleted accidently from Widows Mail/OutlookLive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and the default email app that comes with it. I accidentally deleted an important folder from my inbox (OutlookLive) I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SamNassar, Dec 8, 2018.

1. SamNassar Win User

Recovering afolder I deleted accidently from Widows Mail/OutlookLive

I have Windows 10 and the default email app that comes with it. I accidentally deleted an important folder from my inbox (OutlookLive) I tried recovering the deleted folder--a huge one that contains multiple subfolders)--by trying to restore previous versions in the User AppData, but there are no previous versions shown in the results. I tried restoring previous versions for both Windows Live and Windows Mail, Is there any other way to recover the folder? Can anyone help?

:)

SamNassar, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 8, 2018
  3. VaiZakh Win User
    how to recover photos which accidently deleted?

Anyone plz help me to recover photos which accidently deleted from 640xl??

VaiZakh, Dec 8, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Hi,

To retrieve the deleted emails on your Windows Live Mail, what I can suggest is for you to try and open the Deleted folder in Windows Live Mail. Click recover deleted messages at the bottom of the message list.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Recovering afolder I deleted accidently from Widows Mail/OutlookLive - Similar Threads - Recovering afolder deleted

2. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.: What do I type in the windows file recovery to recover this file. The download is titled C;\users\megan\downloads\practice experience record 481.docx...
  3. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.: What do I type in the windows file recovery to recover this file. The download is titled C;\users\megan\downloads\practice experience record 481.docx...
  4. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It appears that I accidently deleted files from my flash drive. I need to recover them if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It appears that I accidently deleted files from my flash drive. I need to recover them if...: It appears that I accidently deleted files from my flash drive. I need to recover them if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-appears-that-i-accidently-deleted-files-from-my/793b293b-0ab8-4d0b-a421-5c3f4209cf32
  6. It appears that I accidently deleted files from my flash drive. I need to recover them if...

It appears that I accidently deleted files from my flash drive. I need to recover them if...: It appears that I accidently deleted files from my flash drive. I need to recover them if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-appears-that-i-accidently-deleted-files-from-my/793b293b-0ab8-4d0b-a421-5c3f4209cf32
  7. Widows Live Mail

Widows Live Mail: Yesterday, when I opened Windows Live e-mail, I found that all of the files under the inbox & everything in them were gone. How can I restore them? Are they saved somewhere on my PC? Does this have anything to do with the transition to Outlook? If so, why wasn't I warned?...
  8. Widows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Widows Live Mail: Yesterday, when I opened Windows Live e-mail, I found that all of the files under the inbox & everything in them were gone. How can I restore them? Are they saved somewhere on my PC? Does this have anything to do with the transition to Outlook? If so, why wasn't I warned?...
  9. Widows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Recover Deleted Mail? No. I want it deleted. Period.

in Browsers and Email
    Recover Deleted Mail? No. I want it deleted. Period.: Someone probably asked about this so if u can kindly direct me to a previous post, I thank you in advance... But is there any way to disable Outlook's Office "Recover deleted email" or "Recover email from Microsoft Exchange" - whatever the heck that is. I am getting pretty...