Windows 10: Recovering an account *urgent*

Discus and support Recovering an account *urgent* in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have spent the last 3 days trying to get into my computer, recently i updated my windows 10 since it was bugged. With the update my main account pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maksrybak, Jan 26, 2021.

1. maksrybak Win User

Recovering an account *urgent*

I have spent the last 3 days trying to get into my computer, recently i updated my windows 10 since it was bugged. With the update my main account pc account got linked to an old microsoft account. I have tried every possible password i remember along with the security question. I have filled in 4 forms to recover the account but no luck. All i want is to get into my computer i dont care about my microsoft account i just need to get onto my computer. I did not ask for this stress, the whole customer service side of microsoft is redicolous. Please just help me, ive tried everything even reseting the windows but without logging in i cant use my computer.

:)

maksrybak, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Recovering an account *urgent* [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Recovering an account *urgent* - Similar Threads - Recovering account *urgent*

2. RECOVER ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RECOVER ACCOUNT: Hi, i HAVE THIS HUGE PROBLEM.I cant recover MY OWN account, i have acces to the email that i created an microsoft account. A hacker changed every info on my account. I write the skype name of the account here after that, it apears that microsoft have to verify that is my by...
  3. RECOVER ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RECOVER ACCOUNT: Hi, i HAVE THIS HUGE PROBLEM.I cant recover MY OWN account, i have acces to the email that i created an microsoft account. A hacker changed every info on my account. I write the skype name of the account here after that, it apears that microsoft have to verify that is my by...
  4. Recover an account

Recover an account: How can I recover an account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-an-account/34629a21-bb5a-429f-a7c8-5c68437dd671
  5. Recover an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover an account: How can I recover an account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-an-account/34629a21-bb5a-429f-a7c8-5c68437dd671
  6. Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!: I find it VERY frustrating that the only way to communicate with support is via online request. I am TIRED of playing cat and mouse with whomever has the time to hack into my account. I managed to change my password once but Microsoft KEPT the perp recovery email address for...
  7. Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!: I find it VERY frustrating that the only way to communicate with support is via online request. I am TIRED of playing cat and mouse with whomever has the time to hack into my account. I managed to change my password once but Microsoft KEPT the perp recovery email address for...
  8. !!Urgent!! Old Account Access

!!Urgent!! Old Account Access: I need to access an old account, but I don't have my previous phone number anymore. I have done the prompts daily for two weeks and I have not received a reply, but I did receive an email that they are going to delete my account if I don't login by tomorrow 2/3. What do I do?...
  9. URGENT Account Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT Account Recovery: I need help getting into my account. I set up a new account just to be able to sign into this forum. Microsoft's support in this area makes solving my issue impossible. It's idiotic.I was trying to reset my Microsoft account password. I entered the new password. Then I tried...
  10. URGENT Account Recovery

URGENT Account Recovery: I need help getting into my account. I set up a new account just to be able to sign into this forum. Microsoft's support in this area makes solving my issue impossible. It's idiotic.I was trying to reset my Microsoft account password. I entered the new password. Then I tried...