Windows 10: recovering archived calander entries

Discus and support recovering archived calander entries in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A family member has been using the windows Calendar app for some time. As far as I am aware it was never set up to access an online calendar. I added... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paul snelling, May 16, 2022.

1. recovering archived calander entries

A family member has been using the windows Calendar app for some time. As far as I am aware it was never set up to access an online calendar. I added an account to it so that it could access a shared calendar and, a few days later, all entries older than three months n the original calendar disappeared, with a message indiating that they had been archived.Is there any place locally where these might be stored that I can use to recover these?Appreciate any pointers

:)

paul snelling, May 16, 2022

2. Delete calander entries

How do I delete calander entries on the N900? I can change the alarm but cannot delete (multiple) entries. The delete key is not doing anything

theking2---01, May 16, 2022
  3. mmf65 Win User
    Calanders

Synch all calanders with colors to the phone from hotmail. Also include To_do list.

mmf65, May 16, 2022
  4. willsong Win User

recovering archived calander entries

Syncing Outlook Calanders

I recently purchased a palm pro, I am trying to synch my calanders one is personal and one is work from Outlook 07, I am able to synch my personal calander to my PDA but unable to synch my work calander. Any suggestions on synching multiple calanders?

willsong, May 16, 2022
Thema:

recovering archived calander entries

1. recovering archived calander entries - Similar Threads - recovering archived calander

2. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  3. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  4. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. recovering archived calander entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovering archived calander entries: A family member has been using the windows Calendar app for some time. As far as I am aware it was never set up to access an online calendar. I added an account to it so that it could access a shared calendar and, a few days later, all entries older than three months n the...
  6. recovering archived calander entries

recovering archived calander entries: A family member has been using the windows Calendar app for some time. As far as I am aware it was never set up to access an online calendar. I added an account to it so that it could access a shared calendar and, a few days later, all entries older than three months n the...
  7. Calander events disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calander events disappeared: I have been using Windows Calendar for a few years and been having on and off, times when the Calendar dumps everything and I have to start again.Sometimes it comes back after a mont or so and replaces the new items I have entered.This is infuriating for me as I rely on this...
  8. Calander events disappeared

Calander events disappeared: I have been using Windows Calendar for a few years and been having on and off, times when the Calendar dumps everything and I have to start again.Sometimes it comes back after a mont or so and replaces the new items I have entered.This is infuriating for me as I rely on this...
  9. Mail and Calander App

Mail and Calander App: My mail and calander app was working fine yesterday afternoon. Then, boom, it would no longer open. Shutdown computer and waited about 5 minutes before turning it back on, didn't work. Clean disc...hey, it's worked in the past for other issues, didn't work. Ran a full...
  10. Calander transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calander transfer: Hi there !! I really really need help!! My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon. Before it is dead as a door nail and in the trash heap, the only thing I am concerned about at all is my calendar....