Windows 10: Recovering data from a crashed Ubuntu system's copy (.iso)

Discus and support Recovering data from a crashed Ubuntu system's copy (.iso) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, I have a copy of a crashed Ubuntu system's hard drive, which is in iso format. This copy was made with some Linux recovery software (can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by skynet10, Feb 29, 2020.

1. skynet10 Win User

Recovering data from a crashed Ubuntu system's copy (.iso)

Hello,
    I have a copy of a crashed Ubuntu system's hard drive, which is in iso format. This copy was made with some Linux recovery software (can't remember how's it called). Now I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop and it would be great to recover the lost work I did in Linux.
    I tried using various file recovery programs (like PC Inspector, Stellar Recovery, Remo Recovery) but they all require a mounted disk to recover from. The problem is, .iso file can't be mounted, as it is 'corrupted' or windows doesn't understand it's format. It also might be encrypted, I know the password.
    Any solutions how to recover the data?

Thanks in advance, Kristupas

:)

skynet10, Feb 29, 2020

2. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Recovering data from a crashed Ubuntu system's copy (.iso) ;)

Temps_Riising, Feb 29, 2020
  3. recovering data from a failed hdd

I understand your problem. 1 week ago I also lost all my data from hard drive which was crashed. Then one of my friend suggested me to use Remo Recover tool and seriously it worked for me as a miracle. Now I have all my data. Have a look on it. I hope you will like its features.

Joseph Martin, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Recovering data from a crashed Ubuntu system's copy (.iso)

Recover Data After Ubuntu Use

Thank you all guys Recovering data from a crashed Ubuntu system's copy (.iso) :) i will copy all data With Ubuntu Live / / /

m1s3rys1gn4l, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Recovering data from a crashed Ubuntu system's copy (.iso)

1. Recovering data from a crashed Ubuntu system's copy (.iso) - Similar Threads - Recovering data crashed

2. Recovering data from an SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering data from an SSD: I'm making a desperate and maybe senseless move to recover data from my SSD because of my mistake I only want to recover some small files from the documents in my old OS the history of my SSD is that I full formatted it twice because first I removed my old OS and second I...
  3. Recovering data from an SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering data from an SSD: I'm making a desperate and maybe senseless move to recover data from my SSD because of my mistake I only want to recover some small files from the documents in my old OS the history of my SSD is that I full formatted it twice because first I removed my old OS and second I...
  4. Recovering data from an SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recover/reset/reinstall windows from Ubuntu dual boot system

Recover/reset/reinstall windows from Ubuntu dual boot system: Hi Somehow the windows is not starting. Always taking to the recovery options. I am on a dual booted system with Linux Ubutnu20.04. Please tell me how can I get the windows back without using any bootable USB. Because I tried and the USB got corrupted....
  6. Recover windows 10 from deleted ubuntu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover windows 10 from deleted ubuntu: Hello Originally, I have a windows 10 on my laptop. But I accidentally deleted the whole disk after installing ubuntu. Now, i wanted to go back to windows10 but I can't recover it anymore. So i've decided to download the media creation tool and install the windows 10. I...
  7. Need help copying and recovering data from SSD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help copying and recovering data from SSD: My computer boots from an SSD. The SSD stopped working. I put it in an enclosure and plugged it into another computer. It does not show up in Disk Management or File Explorer. It does show up in Device Manager, but it has problems. [img] I'd like to copy it / image it,...
  8. Recovering Data from HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Data from HDD: I have a HDD from a laptop that died. The laptop died because of a power issue it did not crash and the HDD should not have been affected. I removed the HDD from the laptop to recover the files. The laptop was running windows 7. I've installed the HDD on my windows 10...
  9. Copy ISO to USB from Mac

Copy ISO to USB from Mac: My desktop's hard disk failed. I have bought a new one. I downloaded 64 bit windows 10 on my Mac. How to make bootable usb drive to install fresh version of windows 10?...
  10. Recover Data After Ubuntu Use

in Windows 10 Support
    Recover Data After Ubuntu Use: Hello guys, its all abou my server PC, i have total 2HDD, and they were used on Ubuntu Server, i have switched to windows, i want my data back, what to do ? sorry for my Bad English *Sad *Huh 56841