Windows 10: Recovering data

Discus and support Recovering data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AriMS, Dec 28, 2020.

1. AriMS Win User

Recovering data

Hi

I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back

:)

AriMS, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Recovering data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Recovering data

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Recovering data ;)

Temps_Riising, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Recovering data

1. Recovering data - Similar Threads - Recovering data

2. recover data, external HD fatal error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover data, external HD fatal error?: I have an external hard drive that I use to store my homework, and it stopped working yesterday. I've looked up a bunch of tips online, such as how to add a drive letter, update drivers, and even downloaded a few programs to try to recover the data. The disk management screen...
  3. recover data, external HD fatal error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    recover data, external HD fatal error?: I have an external hard drive that I use to store my homework, and it stopped working yesterday. I've looked up a bunch of tips online, such as how to add a drive letter, update drivers, and even downloaded a few programs to try to recover the data. The disk management screen...
  4. recover data, external HD fatal error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset: Dear Team,I am using Windows 10 which has default C drive only and I had done Disk partition from C drive to create D Drive.I did Windows restoration and due to this D-Drive is missing. Now, I want to recover data from D drive. I tried with few free-software but I am not able...
  6. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset: Dear Team,I am using Windows 10 which has default C drive only and I had done Disk partition from C drive to create D Drive.I did Windows restoration and due to this D-Drive is missing. Now, I want to recover data from D drive. I tried with few free-software but I am not able...
  7. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

8. Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean: I've accidentally used DiskPart clean without knowing that it would wipe all data on my thumb drive, what is a simple way on getting these files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-data-from-diskpart-clean/f3a235ed-6c5b-45c0-9b41-5347c7d3a6ae
  9. Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean

Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean: I've accidentally used DiskPart clean without knowing that it would wipe all data on my thumb drive, what is a simple way on getting these files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-data-from-diskpart-clean/f3a235ed-6c5b-45c0-9b41-5347c7d3a6ae
  10. Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade