Windows 10: Recovering data

Discus and support Recovering data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AriMS, Dec 28, 2020.

1. AriMS Win User

Recovering data

Hi

I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back

:)

AriMS, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Recovering data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Recovering data

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Recovering data ;)

Temps_Riising, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Recovering data

1. Recovering data - Similar Threads - Recovering data

2. How can I recover the data in partitions 5 and 6 of disk 1?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I recover the data in partitions 5 and 6 of disk 1?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GabriCorFer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky2xa4/how_can_i_recover_the_data_in_partitions_5_and_6/
  3. Data Recovery - Word Document Recovered, But Text Illegible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Data Recovery - Word Document Recovered, But Text Illegible: Hello and thank you in advance for any help and direction. Objective: I need to recover the content of a word document. Backstory: My Mom's laptop is dysfunctional and basically it rebooted and her Windows 10 looked like a new install and all her folders were cleaned-out, and...
  4. Recover data from reboot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover data from reboot on Windows 10: Good evening everyone! I did a reboot on my computer and forgot to save a folder from the documents! Can someone help me to know if i can recover it? Thank you!...
  5. WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA: HELLO SIR, I FORGOT MY BIT LOCKER PASSWORD. IN THIS DRIVE I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT DOCUMENT THATS WHY I WANTS TO UNLUCK IT.PLZ GIVE SOME SUGGESTION?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-recover-my-data/a8865ff1-5306-4d32-9e41-641cb1b512fd
  6. PC overheated and caught fire. Need help recovering data.

PC overheated and caught fire. Need help recovering data.: Hi, For the first time in my life a PC I owned caught fire. It was really old and overheated while I was out of the room. Seems to have burned out the graphics card and the power supply as well. Problem is I use it for work quite a lot and my tax returns etc. So it’s really...
  7. Is it possible to recover my data from HDD

Is it possible to recover my data from HDD: Hello all I wanted to change my windows 10 and I wanted to convert it to MBR from GPT but unfortunately in the command prompt I cleaned the whole disk Is it possible to recover the data from other partitions it's 1TB HDD Please help me submitted by /u/hard2resist [link]...
  8. How to recover a deleted user and its data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted user and its data: I accidently deleted a user in my laptop which had most of my data, now when I open the users folder I still see the old user and it asks for administrator permission but it doesn't open, how do I recover all the data stored in that user?...
  9. I accidentally corrupted registry in windows 10, what should i do to recover my data and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally corrupted registry in windows 10, what should i do to recover my data and...: so, basically... i accidentally corrupted registry files and now i cant boot into windows 10. How can i recover my files and repair windows? Or how can i boot into save mode to repair it? i hope someone helps me because i had a lot of important data on that computer....
  10. How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive: I have a 2008 apple hard drive from an old macbook. I am trying to recover the files with my new laptop windows 10, however the hard drive seems to be password protected. I can open the hard drive but I cannot access the folders within the ''Users'' folder. Any suggestions?...