Windows 10: Recovering data

Discus and support Recovering data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AriMS, Dec 28, 2020.

1. AriMS Win User

Recovering data

Hi

I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back

:)

AriMS, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Recovering data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Recovering data

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Recovering data ;)

Temps_Riising, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Recovering data

1. Recovering data - Similar Threads - Recovering data

2. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  3. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  4. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  5. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  6. Recovering data after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering data after reinstalling windows: so a month ago, I reinstalled windows after accidentally cleaned my hard drive because I ran into death error and usually restore points work but it wasn't working this time, and my laptop appeared as "boot device not found" so I installed windows. I was wondering if backups...
  7. Recovering data after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering data after reinstalling windows: so a month ago, I reinstalled windows after accidentally cleaned my hard drive because I ran into death error and usually restore points work but it wasn't working this time, and my laptop appeared as "boot device not found" so I installed windows. I was wondering if backups...
  8. Recovering data after reinstalling windows

9. How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?: I have 4X 4TB drives configured as RAID 1 mirroring. I assumed that meant that a copy of the data was also stored on the other drives since only 8TB of the 16TB is available. I ID'd the failing drive and replaced it. I'm unable to remove the drive from the pool even though...
  10. How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?

How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?: I have 4X 4TB drives configured as RAID 1 mirroring. I assumed that meant that a copy of the data was also stored on the other drives since only 8TB of the 16TB is available. I ID'd the failing drive and replaced it. I'm unable to remove the drive from the pool even though...