Windows 10: Recovering data

Discus and support Recovering data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AriMS, Dec 28, 2020.

1. AriMS Win User

Recovering data

Hi

I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back

:)

AriMS, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Recovering data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Recovering data

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Recovering data ;)

Temps_Riising, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Recovering data

1. Recovering data - Similar Threads - Recovering data

2. how can I recover data from encrypted external SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I recover data from encrypted external SSD: Hi,I bought a new PC with windows Home on it. As I first opened the Pc, the windows started asking for new updates so I let it do it. I had an SSD that I was using on another PC to boot from. I put it in an enclosure and I wanted to use it as an external drive to get my old...
  3. how can I recover data from encrypted external SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover data from encrypted external SSD: Hi,I bought a new PC with windows Home on it. As I first opened the Pc, the windows started asking for new updates so I let it do it. I had an SSD that I was using on another PC to boot from. I put it in an enclosure and I wanted to use it as an external drive to get my old...
  4. how can I recover data from encrypted external SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ho to Recover Data SSD External Drive Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation Tested...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ho to Recover Data SSD External Drive Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation Tested...: Hi Dear Customer Support Microsoft.Please Give me Support the best method Recover Data External SSD Drive.I would like to ask you very warmly for the best technical support for me. Since birth, I have been a man who is not able-bodied intellectually. Because my parents...
  6. Ho to Recover Data SSD External Drive Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation Tested...

Ho to Recover Data SSD External Drive Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation Tested...: Hi Dear Customer Support Microsoft.Please Give me Support the best method Recover Data External SSD Drive.I would like to ask you very warmly for the best technical support for me. Since birth, I have been a man who is not able-bodied intellectually. Because my parents...
  7. Issues recovering old drive data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues recovering old drive data: What I'm Doing:I have recently begun the task of recovering data from some old HDDs. It's all run pretty smoothly, but I have one disc that I particularly want to get data from as I know it contains photos that don't exist on any of the other drives. Obviously this is the one...
  8. Issues recovering old drive data

Issues recovering old drive data: What I'm Doing:I have recently begun the task of recovering data from some old HDDs. It's all run pretty smoothly, but I have one disc that I particularly want to get data from as I know it contains photos that don't exist on any of the other drives. Obviously this is the one...
  9. BitLocker Lock Out - Need to Recover Data on Hard Drive

BitLocker Lock Out - Need to Recover Data on Hard Drive: My Lenovo Yoga 9-14ITL5 Laptop had an abnormal fan noise, so I called Premium Care Support for help. To diagnose the hardware problem, they ran me through a BIOS set up. After unsuccessfully diagnosing the issue, they asked me to restart the laptop to try something else....
  10. BitLocker Lock Out - Need to Recover Data on Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Lock Out - Need to Recover Data on Hard Drive: My Lenovo Yoga 9-14ITL5 Laptop had an abnormal fan noise, so I called Premium Care Support for help. To diagnose the hardware problem, they ran me through a BIOS set up. After unsuccessfully diagnosing the issue, they asked me to restart the laptop to try something else....