Windows 10: recovering deleted app

Discus and support recovering deleted app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; accidentally i uninstalled office from my laptop,how can i recover it. Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kunalpandey1, Jul 19, 2020.

1. recovering deleted app

accidentally i uninstalled office from my laptop,how can i recover it. Please help me

:)

kunalpandey1, Jul 19, 2020
  2. michael Win User

Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Melvis Win User
    How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jul 19, 2020
  4. UbErN00b Win User

recovering deleted app

Need suggestions to recover deleted data from HDD

As is my username I was a bit of a big n00b this morning, installing a fresh Win8 and accidentally deleted my downloads HDD instead of my SSD, don't ask, I was hungover is all I can think.

It hasn't been formatted or touched since I pressed delete so am hopeful I can recover most of the files, any suggestions for software to do so?

UbErN00b, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

recovering deleted app

1. recovering deleted app - Similar Threads - recovering deleted app

2. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  3. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  4. recover deleted file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover deleted file: How do I recover an accidentally deleted file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-file/7efd2f58-f540-49c7-b03a-3a3cdfe466a1
  5. Recover deleted items

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Recover deleted items: Is there any way to recover deleted items from Outlook 365? 161733
  6. recover deleted folder

recover deleted folder: recover deleted folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-folder/0143e0d2-3163-43ee-802f-2731c201c236"
  7. recover deleted files

recover deleted files: how to recover deleted files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-files/42eb1afa-2c3b-4326-b38e-1f0329a8407a"
  8. Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps: Hello, I am very annoyed by your windows 10 app. Not friendly user at all. I deleted an important email by mistake and there is no way i can see to recover it. i would like to know how to recover a deleted email in windows 10 apps....
  9. Recovering Deleted Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering Deleted Files: Hi everyone, please take time and pay attention reading so we don't go around in circles while anyone tries to help me, thanks in advance. Two Days ago two folders with photoshop .psd files and /png files disappeared along with some program shortcuts. At some point i...
  10. recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Support
    recover deleted files: Hello, I realise this problem would be similar regardless of which Windows being used. I partitioned my HD and moved documents to new partition. Mistakenly removed the partition without restoring files. Is there any way of recovering the lost files? Thank You 21072