Windows 10: Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps

Discus and support Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am very annoyed by your windows 10 app. Not friendly user at all. I deleted an important email by mistake and there is no way i can see to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JMCote CD1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps

Hello,

I am very annoyed by your windows 10 app. Not friendly user at all. I deleted an important email by mistake and there is no way i can see to recover it.

i would like to know how to recover a deleted email in windows 10 apps.

:)

JMCote CD1, Nov 5, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Hi,

To retrieve the deleted emails on your Windows Live Mail, what I can suggest is for you to try and open the Deleted folder in Windows Live Mail. Click recover deleted messages at the bottom of the message list.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Michael87 Win User

Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps [​IMG]

Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps [​IMG]

Michael87, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps

1. Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps - Similar Threads - Recovering deleted email

2. Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail: I accidentally deleted an important email folder in Windows 10 Mail not Outlook. I immediately realized my mistake but could not undo it. Now I can't find the folder in the DELETED ITEMS or in my desktop recycle bin. I tried to look for it in the Outlook app and outlook.com...
  3. Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail: I accidentally deleted an important email folder in Windows 10 Mail not Outlook. I immediately realized my mistake but could not undo it. Now I can't find the folder in the DELETED ITEMS or in my desktop recycle bin. I tried to look for it in the Outlook app and outlook.com...
  4. Recover windows 10 from deleted ubuntu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover windows 10 from deleted ubuntu: Hello Originally, I have a windows 10 on my laptop. But I accidentally deleted the whole disk after installing ubuntu. Now, i wanted to go back to windows10 but I can't recover it anymore. So i've decided to download the media creation tool and install the windows 10. I...
  5. recovering deleted app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovering deleted app: accidentally i uninstalled office from my laptop,how can i recover it. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-deleted-app/1c2a5453-3c18-4cd7-b6f2-d44da2574c2a
  6. Recover Windows 10 Mail app emails from unbootable hard drive

Recover Windows 10 Mail app emails from unbootable hard drive: Is there a way to pull the emails from a problematic drive and transfer it to a new installation? Unbootable drive was running Windows 10. Email application was the Windows 10 Mail app. A Microsoft Live account was not used local account....
  7. Recover deleted email folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover deleted email folder: Had a senior moment and deleted one of my email folders windows live mail 2012, instead of a single item. I have tried various methods via the net to no avail. Any help to retrieve the folder will be much appreciated....
  8. Windows 10 email - deleting folders, deleting emails from folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 email - deleting folders, deleting emails from folders: Windows 10 email has deleted all my folder from my mail. I re-added a number of folder which are all still there but now the emails that have been put in there have been deleted also. It is doing this by itself... Help...
  9. recovering deleted emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recovering deleted emails: I accadentally deleted emails. is there a way to recover them? I use gmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-deleted-emails/21b7c265-53a4-415e-a99e-06ecbc021af6
  10. Deleting email from windows 10

Deleting email from windows 10: How do I simultaneously delete email from Windows 10 mail & my iPhone 4S (Apple's Mail app)? Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/deleting-email-from-windows-10/bfe80957-3f8c-441d-a02a-9c1c33e5c432