Windows 10: Recovering deleted Personal Account from Microsoft Authenticator App

Discus and support Recovering deleted Personal Account from Microsoft Authenticator App in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear all,Is there a way I can recover a Personal Account that I have added previously on my Authenticator app? I accidentally deleted the account on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Harald_13, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Harald_13 Win User

Recovering deleted Personal Account from Microsoft Authenticator App

Dear all,Is there a way I can recover a Personal Account that I have added previously on my Authenticator app? I accidentally deleted the account on my iOS device, and the problem is I did not have iCloud backup turned on at the point of time. Without this account, I am unable to generate the authentication code needed to sign in to this website https://fantasy.premierleague.com, which I had 2FA turned on. I have tried contacting the admin of the website for help to reset or recover my account, but they claimed they are not able to do so. I have also chatted with Microsoft Support, they

:)

Harald_13, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

Source: Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming soon to an iOS device near you! Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Jul 26, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

Source: Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming soon to an iOS device near you! Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Jul 26, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Sept. 3

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2108.5654 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.82 for iOS

What's New:
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Recovering deleted Personal Account from Microsoft Authenticator App - Similar Threads - Recovering deleted Personal

2. deleted account on my Microsoft Authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted account on my Microsoft Authenticator: I accidentally deleted an account on my Microsoft Authenticator app and I had not backed up. How do I restore the account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-account-on-my-microsoft-authenticator/2533c9c9-b51d-434f-8b21-86362efb7ec5
  3. deleted account on my Microsoft Authenticator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted account on my Microsoft Authenticator: I accidentally deleted an account on my Microsoft Authenticator app and I had not backed up. How do I restore the account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-account-on-my-microsoft-authenticator/2533c9c9-b51d-434f-8b21-86362efb7ec5
  4. deleted account on my Microsoft Authenticator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Authenticator - non MS accounts added as 'personal'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator - non MS accounts added as 'personal': Hello,I've recently started using the Microsoft Authenticator app for my two work MS accounts. I also decided to add some personal accounts that are non-Microsoft to the app e.g. amazon, PayPal, non-MS mail etc by scanning QR codes from the website. All of them were added...
  6. Recovering deleted Personal Account from Microsoft Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering deleted Personal Account from Microsoft Authenticator App: Dear all,Is there a way I can recover a Personal Account that I have added previously on my Authenticator app? I accidentally deleted the account on my iOS device, and the problem is I did not have iCloud backup turned on at the point of time. Without this account, I am...
  7. Recovering deleted Personal Account from Microsoft Authenticator App

Recovering deleted Personal Account from Microsoft Authenticator App: Dear all,Is there a way I can recover a Personal Account that I have added previously on my Authenticator app? I accidentally deleted the account on my iOS device, and the problem is I did not have iCloud backup turned on at the point of time. Without this account, I am...
  8. Locked out of microsoft account and deleted 2factor authentication app

Locked out of microsoft account and deleted 2factor authentication app: HiI've forgotten my account password for my microsoft account and have attempted to reset the password. I have sent a code to my backup email address but Microsoft won't let me access the account due to requiring a code from my authenticator app. Unfortunately I deleted this...
  9. Locked out of microsoft account and deleted 2factor authentication app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Locked out of microsoft account and deleted 2factor authentication app: HiI've forgotten my account password for my microsoft account and have attempted to reset the password. I have sent a code to my backup email address but Microsoft won't let me access the account due to requiring a code from my authenticator app. Unfortunately I deleted this...
  10. Locked out of microsoft account and deleted 2factor authentication app

in Windows 10 Gaming