Windows 10: Recovering disks

Discus and support Recovering disks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i have a problem. My laptop HP Elitebook 9470m. Core i5 is an SSD, it used to have a Disk 0 and a Disk 1, i tried partitioning and i suceeded,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ParleyGambino, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Recovering disks

Hello

i have a problem. My laptop HP Elitebook 9470m. Core i5 is an SSD, it used to have a Disk 0 and a Disk 1, i tried partitioning and i suceeded, then i deleted a partition and half of my things are gone my music, my files & etc

now its only got a disk 0and honestly, im running out of space. How do i go back to having 2 disks and having my laptop run as normal Recovering disks [​IMG]

:)

ParleyGambino, Jul 16, 2020

2. Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Recover or Reformat?

Have done that

Hi,
    Thanks for your response hey.

I have the original disks and am trying to install. I get to a point (from previous reply)
    ------
    I did what you said and then was told to remove the CD from the CD-Rom Drive, put in the recovery CD and then press the 'OK' button to continue

So I changed to the next disk but the OK doesn't appear to be being 'pressed'. Yes I have pushed enter on the keyboard which is what I have been using to get me through the other steps..

Any suggestions?
    -------
    And the keyboard worked for the first step but when I was meant to hit Enter on the keyboard nothing happened. The OK didn't highlight.. nothing..

Am kinda stuck..

Kymberly_S, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Recovering disks

Recover or Reformat?

The reformat won't budge?

I did what you said and then was told to remove the CD from the CD-Rom Drive, put in the recovery CD and then press the 'OK' button to continue

So I changed to the next disk but the OK doesn't appear to be being 'pressed'. Yes I have pushed enter on the keyboard which is what I have been using to get me through the other steps..

Any suggestions?

Kymberly_S, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Recovering disks

1. Recovering disks - Similar Threads - Recovering disks

2. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  3. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  4. How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive: Hello, I have an issue with my Acer laptop detecting my hard drive. Everything seemed normal up until the external hard drive slipped and fell then started showing in device manager as USB device instead of Generic Power Saving USB Device under disk drive that it normally...
  5. How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive

How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive: Hello, I have an issue with my Acer laptop detecting my hard drive. Everything seemed normal up until the external hard drive slipped and fell then started showing in device manager as USB device instead of Generic Power Saving USB Device under disk drive that it normally...
  6. how to recover a cleaned disk drive after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover a cleaned disk drive after reinstalling windows: alright so a while ago I was dealing with a issue where I had the blue error loop death screen usually all I needed to do was use a restore point but, this time it wasn't working thats when I tried everything and searched on YouTube found this one video, followed the steps...
  7. how to recover a cleaned disk drive after reinstalling windows

how to recover a cleaned disk drive after reinstalling windows: alright so a while ago I was dealing with a issue where I had the blue error loop death screen usually all I needed to do was use a restore point but, this time it wasn't working thats when I tried everything and searched on YouTube found this one video, followed the steps...
  8. how to recover a cleaned disk drive after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...
  10. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...