Windows 10: Recovering email is not working

Discus and support Recovering email is not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I’m Charlie, don’t know what else to do at this point so I’m going to try this. Don’t know where to post this so apologies if I post this in the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by charlie montgomery1, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Recovering email is not working

Hello I’m Charlie, don’t know what else to do at this point so I’m going to try this. Don’t know where to post this so apologies if I post this in the wrong area. Started about a month ago when I got back from holiday and it didn’t let me into my email and I had to verify it was me and because I never updated my phone number and it only said send a text to said old phone number, I had to fill out the form with recent emails, any subscriptions etc. and no matter how many times I correctly fill in everything possible, it still says it doesn’t have enough information to verify it’s me. It has now

:)

charlie montgomery1, Nov 27, 2023
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Nov 27, 2023
  3. Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Nov 27, 2023
  4. nithig Win User

Recovering email is not working

How to recover email from gmail

Today is the 21st.
    On the 3rd or 4th of this month I sent an email on gmail and now I can't find it.
    It would now be 17 days since it was sent.
    It may have been deleted.

Does anyone know of a way that I can recover that email?

Later:
    Tried the gmail recovery tool without any success. Any other suggestions?

nithig, Nov 27, 2023
Thema:

Recovering email is not working

1. Recovering email is not working - Similar Threads - Recovering email working

2. Recovering email is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering email is not working: Hello I’m Charlie, don’t know what else to do at this point so I’m going to try this. Don’t know where to post this so apologies if I post this in the wrong area. Started about a month ago when I got back from holiday and it didn’t let me into my email and I had to verify it...
  3. Recovering email is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering email is not working: Hello I’m Charlie, don’t know what else to do at this point so I’m going to try this. Don’t know where to post this so apologies if I post this in the wrong area. Started about a month ago when I got back from holiday and it didn’t let me into my email and I had to verify it...
  4. Recovering lost Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering lost Email: My Elderly Grandfather has lost an email he has been working on all week, it was of great importance to him, we have searched everywhere on the emails, deleted items, Junk, etc. The email version is Windows Live Mail 2012, is there any way of finding this email? it was once...
  5. Recovering lost Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering lost Email: My Elderly Grandfather has lost an email he has been working on all week, it was of great importance to him, we have searched everywhere on the emails, deleted items, Junk, etc. The email version is Windows Live Mail 2012, is there any way of finding this email? it was once...
  6. recover email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    recover email account: recover email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-email-account/028c8aac-0e00-4e2e-95c0-64afc28bffb7
  7. Recover old email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover old email address: Hello, I am trying to recover an old email address that I can't remember the password too. When I try to log in or look up the account it's say the domain is not available....
  8. Child Email Recover

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child Email Recover: If I am the administrator/parent on the family account why can I not recover an account. I have gone through the forgot password process but the automated system keeps determining that "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was...
  9. recovering deleted emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recovering deleted emails: I accadentally deleted emails. is there a way to recover them? I use gmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-deleted-emails/21b7c265-53a4-415e-a99e-06ecbc021af6
  10. Recovering emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering emails: Ok, I accidentally managed to delete all my inbox emails. I have followed the procedure and can see the emails but when I move them to the folder, it automatically opens an email to send instead. Can I stop that happening? even when I try and copy it does it....