Windows 10: Recovering erased temp files

Discus and support Recovering erased temp files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Following the October system update, Windows created a series of temp files in the User Folder duplicating the computer folder structure. These folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LynePrud'homme, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Recovering erased temp files

Following the October system update, Windows created a series of temp files in the User Folder duplicating the computer folder structure. These folders were set as default folders of my tax software so that I saved my tax files into these folders only to realize that they were being erased automatically by windows. Any way to recover these?

***moved on english forum***

:)

LynePrud'homme, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Temp Files : Runaway Creation

Hello Bruce,

Windows Temporary files are created by the operating system during the normal course of its running when there may not be enough memory allocated for the task.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files nad check if it helps:

Step 1

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type temp and click OK
    • Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type %temp% and click OK

Step 3

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type prefetch and click OK

Get back to us, if you have further queries. We will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 14, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Recovering erased temp files

DRDNA, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Recovering erased temp files

1. Recovering erased temp files - Similar Threads - Recovering erased temp

2. why is there two temp files? temp and %Temp%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there two temp files? temp and %Temp%: dear Microsoft My computer was feeling slow so I decided to delete the temp files. Is it ok to delete the temp files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-two-temp-files-temp-and-temp/4d7e1bb1-c01e-4ff6-8135-4208187a6663
  3. why is there two temp files? temp and %Temp%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there two temp files? temp and %Temp%: dear Microsoft My computer was feeling slow so I decided to delete the temp files. Is it ok to delete the temp files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-two-temp-files-temp-and-temp/4d7e1bb1-c01e-4ff6-8135-4208187a6663
  4. Temp files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp files: Hi I am writing this to ask if deleting my temporary downlaod files will cause problems with my pc as it says 'Warning: These are files in your personal downlaods folder. Select this if you'd like to delete everything. This does not respect your storage sense configuration'...
  5. Temp files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temp files: Hi I am writing this to ask if deleting my temporary downlaod files will cause problems with my pc as it says 'Warning: These are files in your personal downlaods folder. Select this if you'd like to delete everything. This does not respect your storage sense configuration'...
  6. How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z: I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive. Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it...
  7. How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z: I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive. Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it...
  8. %temp%,temp and prefeth files.

in Windows 10 Customization
    %temp%,temp and prefeth files.: My camera was working slow so i contacted the support team and they told me to type %temp% and delete all the files.Further more i was told to delete prefetch and temp files in the same way.But the slowness of camera was still there the original cause i found out yesterday...
  9. Is it possible, at all to recover erased folders or files-i.e not just deleted, but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible, at all to recover erased folders or files-i.e not just deleted, but...: I had a moment of madness, and managed to remove items with a file eraser application permanently and not via Recycle Bin. Is there a solution, as my action was unintended nas stupid?...
  10. Recover Erased Data

Recover Erased Data: Recover Erased Data [ATTACH] Allows users to rescue deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX Can be easily used over USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. Easily rescue deleted files from Mac and Windows operating system with...