Windows 10: Recovering file in bootable flash drive

Discus and support Recovering file in bootable flash drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoelSo Jr., Feb 10, 2022.

1. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than 5gb

:)

NoelSo Jr., Feb 10, 2022
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Feb 10, 2022
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Feb 10, 2022
  4. Chewy Win User

Recovering file in bootable flash drive

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Recovering file in bootable flash drive

1. Recovering file in bootable flash drive - Similar Threads - Recovering file bootable

2. Bootable flash drive, how?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable flash drive, how?!: I have absolutely no idea on how to make a bootable USB flash drive, I've tried for 2 hours and got no where, someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-flash-drive-how/649718ea-7904-4156-bed1-0b1eb73177f9
  3. Bootable flash drive, how?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable flash drive, how?!: I have absolutely no idea on how to make a bootable USB flash drive, I've tried for 2 hours and got no where, someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-flash-drive-how/649718ea-7904-4156-bed1-0b1eb73177f9
  4. Creating a bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating a bootable flash drive: Hello beautiful people I'm creating a bootable thumb drive because I have 2 new computers and one is having issues. So going by the answers in these forums I have been unsuccessful fixing the issues and the next on the list from here was to do this . My question is How long...
  5. Creating a bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a bootable flash drive: Hello beautiful people I'm creating a bootable thumb drive because I have 2 new computers and one is having issues. So going by the answers in these forums I have been unsuccessful fixing the issues and the next on the list from here was to do this . My question is How long...
  6. Creating a bootable flash drive

7. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

Recovering file in bootable flash drive: I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than...
  8. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering file in bootable flash drive: I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than...
  9. Recover USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover USB Flash Drive: I have a 64gb Samsung Bar Plus flash drove and made it a windows boot key, now that I don't want it as a boot key I cannot turn it back. I have looked it up and it says to plug it it and right click then click format, I tried that and I did not know what to format it as and...
  10. Clone of a Bootable Flash Drive will not Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Clone of a Bootable Flash Drive will not Boot: I'm attempting to make a clone of a bootable flash drive containing the Prime Expert Emergency Book kit using EraseUs Partition Master. The clone seems to seems the same contents as the original, but the drive is not bootable. Cockpit error?Possible, but earlier I used Aomei...