Windows 10: recovering files after partition recovery

Discus and support recovering files after partition recovery in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I restored a Macrium image on my C: drive but forgot that I'd written a couple of Cubase projects between the making of the image (20th July) and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by spottydog10, Jul 26, 2019.

1. recovering files after partition recovery

I restored a Macrium image on my C: drive but forgot that I'd written a couple of Cubase projects between the making of the image (20th July) and the restore date (25th July) I usually write the Cubase projects to a different disk AND a backup but overlooked these 2 for some reason.

I have tried about 5 different restore programs, Easeus, Diskgator, Undelete. Recuverit and Photrec but none are seeing the files I need. The earliest file dates appear to be 19th July.
    Any advice to try and get these files back please?

Cheers,
    Mike

:)

spottydog10, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jul 26, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Macazine Win User

recovering files after partition recovery

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

recovering files after partition recovery

1. recovering files after partition recovery - Similar Threads - recovering files partition

2. recover the partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover the partition: how can I recover my data of the partition which was accidently deleted from disk management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-the-partition/5131e160-093a-4a61-9dbe-0553224319f4
  3. recover the partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover the partition: how can I recover my data of the partition which was accidently deleted from disk management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-the-partition/5131e160-093a-4a61-9dbe-0553224319f4
  4. How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition: Hi, I want to delete the Healthy Recovery Partition because it's in the way of C drive and some free unallocated space. After I delete it and merge the unallocated space and with the C drive how can I add back a Healthy Recovery Partition? submitted by /u/SingleHouse...
  5. Recovering Files From Lost Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Files From Lost Partition: I forgot to backup my files before installing the windows multimedia tool to my external drive. I tried running recuva but it can't see the "lost partition" . My system sees my 930gb drive as 31.9gb and recuva only scans 31.9gb. Please help....
  6. Recovery Partition after Reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovery Partition after Reset: I worked for a company that had me add software to my computer which locked me out of making changes to my browser. After several days on the phone with support, I decided to reset my computer. After the reset, I now have to choose between Windows 10 and a recovery...
  7. Recover partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover partition: I had partitioned my D drive to install Linux. It did not install properly, now I am left with 3 partitions 1. The original D drive, now shrunk 500GB - NTFS 2. 200 MB partition - No file system mentioned 3. An unallocated partition 400GB I am not able to use the 3rd...
  8. Partition Structure: Copy "Recovered" Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Partition Structure: Copy "Recovered" Files: This may not be especially clear. I am staring to grasp W10 partition structures, but my understanding is very basic. Suddenly I need to quickly advance my basic understanding of them. Today I received a "Recovery" disk with about 200 gigs of files from my old, crashed,...
  9. Recover deleted recovery word file

in Windows 10 Support
    Recover deleted recovery word file: I accidentally deleted a recovery word file that I should have saved and now I can't find it anywhere. I am new to windows 10. The word file was created using Office 10. Could someone please help? 65313
  10. Recovering the space of the recovery partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering the space of the recovery partition: I've seen references that Windows 10 does not require a recovery partition. I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with a 256GB SSD that has a 450MB rec partition. I bought it used so I dk whether it was upgraded from 7/8--probably--and the partition stayed there or was upgraded to...