Windows 10: Recovering files from Word on lost device

Discus and support Recovering files from Word on lost device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Among other items, my Windows computer was stolen in a home burglary. Is there any way I can retrieve the documents from that computer, particularly in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ByronBradford, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Recovering files from Word on lost device

Among other items, my Windows computer was stolen in a home burglary. Is there any way I can retrieve the documents from that computer, particularly in Word. They are not in the cloud or onedrive. I got the MS office as a student, if that helps

:)

ByronBradford, Dec 30, 2019

2. How can I recover files lost on automatic Restart

Hi,

We'd like to elaborate on the information provided by Gil deG
    about an option to recover your Word document. There is an option for you to check the unsaved file that you have lost. If you are using Office 2013 or later version, follow the steps below:

• Open Word app and click on File menu.
    • Click Info and Manage Versions then click
      Recover Unsaved Documents
    • From there, you can look for the unsaved files.
    Feel free to respond for additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 30, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Recovering files from Word on lost device

Andre Da Costa, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Recovering files from Word on lost device

1. Recovering files from Word on lost device - Similar Threads - Recovering files Word

2. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recover lost files: so i recently took over my moms computer and accidently deleted her admin account. So what happened was she got this computer from a company called tencent, so her account was directly linked to tencent. But i needed this computer for school and it was set in chinese, so I...
  3. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to recover lost files: so i recently took over my moms computer and accidently deleted her admin account. So what happened was she got this computer from a company called tencent, so her account was directly linked to tencent. But i needed this computer for school and it was set in chinese, so I...
  4. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Recovering Files From Lost Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Files From Lost Partition: I forgot to backup my files before installing the windows multimedia tool to my external drive. I tried running recuva but it can't see the "lost partition" . My system sees my 930gb drive as 31.9gb and recuva only scans 31.9gb. Please help....
  6. Recovering and fixing a Word file

Recovering and fixing a Word file: Hi, given the circumstances I need to accomplish the following thing; there was a document which I deleted and emptied the bin after. After that, windows on the laptop was also reset. I need to recover and open that document and get access to older versions of it. Is it even...
  7. Recovering from lost HDD

Recovering from lost HDD: Have lost the hard drive on my laptop and can no longer open Windows 10. If I replace the HDD with an SSD is it possible to reinstall Windows without purchasing a new version? Have read articles suggesting it is possible but don't want to waste money or time trying to...
  8. Recover A Deleted Word File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover A Deleted Word File: I deleted a Word file by mistake and want to recover it. Thank you, Gary Mobile: 414.243.3885 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-deleted-word-file/bff38da3-0d08-4cc3-adfd-42a7f7075ab7
  9. Recover Lost Files

Recover Lost Files: How can I recover lost files? I am getting VERY tired of Microsoft's updates breaking my computer, which they have done twice in the last month. And this is not the first time, either. This time, after updating, it deleted files on my desk top, removed icons, and I had to...
  10. Recovering recently lost files

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering recently lost files: Please can somebody help. I am a photographer, I'm trying to recover .CR2 images that I had created and saved from the past few months. I had to reinstall Windows 10 the other day, after the laptop froze when using Spotify, and I turned off the laptop without Shutting...