Windows 10: Recovering files from Word on lost device

Discus and support Recovering files from Word on lost device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Among other items, my Windows computer was stolen in a home burglary. Is there any way I can retrieve the documents from that computer, particularly in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ByronBradford, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Recovering files from Word on lost device

Among other items, my Windows computer was stolen in a home burglary. Is there any way I can retrieve the documents from that computer, particularly in Word. They are not in the cloud or onedrive. I got the MS office as a student, if that helps

:)

ByronBradford, Dec 30, 2019

2. How can I recover files lost on automatic Restart

Hi,

We'd like to elaborate on the information provided by Gil deG
    about an option to recover your Word document. There is an option for you to check the unsaved file that you have lost. If you are using Office 2013 or later version, follow the steps below:

• Open Word app and click on File menu.
    • Click Info and Manage Versions then click
      Recover Unsaved Documents
    • From there, you can look for the unsaved files.
    Feel free to respond for additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 30, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Recovering files from Word on lost device

Andre Da Costa, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Recovering files from Word on lost device

1. Recovering files from Word on lost device - Similar Threads - Recovering files Word

2. Recovering Lost D Drive & Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Lost D Drive & Files: I've started my computer up a day after some system updates only to see I've lost over 900gbs of space! Now I only have my OS C: and can't find anything through the disk management section. How can I get my storage back? This is an internal hard drive that I can't find...
  3. Recover A Deleted Word File

Recover A Deleted Word File: I deleted a Word file by mistake and want to recover it. Thank you, Gary Mobile: 414.243.3885 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-deleted-word-file/bff38da3-0d08-4cc3-adfd-42a7f7075ab7
  4. Recover Lost Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Lost Files: How can I recover lost files? I am getting VERY tired of Microsoft's updates breaking my computer, which they have done twice in the last month. And this is not the first time, either. This time, after updating, it deleted files on my desk top, removed icons, and I had to...
  5. How to recover files that lost after an update

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover files that lost after an update: I recently had a windows update on my system & after that update I lost my few important files. Is there any way to recover the lost files?? 140333
  6. Lost my latest word file

Lost my latest word file: I worked on a word file and it's very very important file. I don't really know what happened, when i opened the recent folder i found an old word file which was edited 5 day before !! How can i retrieve the most edited file? which was evening July 12. I am using MacBook Pro...
  7. Recover Lost Folders, files and pics

Recover Lost Folders, files and pics: I lost all my files and folders and pics when I had to reset my pc to factory condition how do I get them all back without back ups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-lost-folders-files-and-pics/8f089811-f6e9-497a-b723-dd9b7b404333"
  8. Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z!

Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z!: Was moving photos from my Iphone over to desktop using cut and copy. After copying over, accidentally hit Ctrl + Z and all photos was deleted and gone. Any help will be appreciated regarding how to get back those photo?...
  9. Recover deleted recovery word file

in Windows 10 Support
    Recover deleted recovery word file: I accidentally deleted a recovery word file that I should have saved and now I can't find it anywhere. I am new to windows 10. The word file was created using Office 10. Could someone please help? 65313
  10. Recovering recently lost files

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering recently lost files: Please can somebody help. I am a photographer, I'm trying to recover .CR2 images that I had created and saved from the past few months. I had to reinstall Windows 10 the other day, after the laptop froze when using Spotify, and I turned off the laptop without Shutting...