Windows 10: Recovering files

Discus and support Recovering files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I have created a new folder on my pc. Then I pasted some media files there and suddenly by mistake I have clicked on the "undo new"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aranya., Oct 10, 2019.

1. Aranya. Win User

Recovering files

Recently I have created a new folder on my pc. Then I pasted some media files there and suddenly by mistake I have clicked on the "undo new" option on the pop up menu. And noticed that All the files that I pasted there removed. How Can I recover those Files???? It's very Urgent...

:)

Aranya., Oct 10, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Oct 10, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Recovering files

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Recovering files

1. Recovering files - Similar Threads - Recovering files

2. Can't Recover Files from Win 8.1 in Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Recover Files from Win 8.1 in Win 10 Pro: I recently upgrade my win 8.1 pro to win 10 pro. I backed up my files using a system image, saved in my local disk E. After I upgrade, my local disk E is still there, and there lies the backup the files. I tried to mount the virtual hard disk but it told me to format it, so i...
  3. RECOVER LOST SHAREPOINT FILES AND FOLDERS DURING INTERRUPTED SHAREPOINT MOVE OPERATION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RECOVER LOST SHAREPOINT FILES AND FOLDERS DURING INTERRUPTED SHAREPOINT MOVE OPERATION: Foolishly I did a massive MOVE of numerous SharePoint Folders some months ago. It seems it got interrupted. The folders and files are not in their original SharePoint location and are NOT in the new SharePoint location I tried to MOVE them to. Neither are they in the...
  4. how to recover files from previous windows version backups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to recover files from previous windows version backups: Need to recover some files from old backups made on windows 7 or older and I am using windows 10 now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-files-from-previous-windows-version/2440db88-0967-4cfd-9da0-2172a32fb0bf
  5. Accidental drag and drop of files to $RECYCLE.BIN - How do I recover them?

Accidental drag and drop of files to $RECYCLE.BIN - How do I recover them?: I'm on 1903 just updated prior to the problem. I have turned on the option to display hidden files and folders. I was dragging a folder to a new location. The drop point was the left hand directory pane near the top. The window scrolled as the folder was dropped and the...
  6. How to recover Windows files with Linux Live CD/USB

in Windows 10 News
    How to recover Windows files with Linux Live CD/USB: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You have got your shiny new Windows 10 computer. You have been using it for a while now, and it’s all fine and dandy. Then without any sign whatsoever, your hard disk drive or solid-state drive goes south. And the [...] This post How to recover Windows files...
  7. Recovering files from a Windows 10 Update

Recovering files from a Windows 10 Update: I had a forced update and when I came back to my laptop all my files were gone. I then went digging through my drive and found my files from C:/Users/"computername". Is there any easy way to move everything that's in that file into my default folders without having to copy...
  8. Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive

Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive: I accidentally deleted a couple of images from a USB drive and need to recover them. They do not go to my recycle bin and cannot figure out where it is...
  9. How to recover deleted files from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover deleted files from Windows 10: I deleted my files accidentally. Now I am trying to recover those files back. is there any tool to get them back. 140552
  10. How to recover files that lost after an update

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover files that lost after an update: I recently had a windows update on my system & after that update I lost my few important files. Is there any way to recover the lost files?? 140333