Windows 10: Recovering files

Discus and support Recovering files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I really need help. Someone updated my laptop and I missing all my files??? How do I figure out what they did to my laptop?? is there a way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HollyH3, Aug 13, 2020.

1. HollyH3 Win User

Recovering files

I really need help. Someone updated my laptop and I missing all my files??? How do I figure out what they did to my laptop?? is there a way I can retrieve files lost???

:)

HollyH3, Aug 13, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

Tenforo, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Recovering files

1. Recovering files - Similar Threads - Recovering files

2. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  3. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  4. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  6. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  7. Recover old laptop files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  8. Recover old laptop files

Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  9. is it possible to recover 7 year old files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to recover 7 year old files?: Bit of an interesting situation:I recently recovered a 7 yr old laptop out of my garage in order to check out some old stuff I remembered was on it. I had to replace the CMOS battery and after booting it up for the first time Windows was completely reset. There was only my...
  10. is it possible to recover 7 year old files?

is it possible to recover 7 year old files?: Bit of an interesting situation:I recently recovered a 7 yr old laptop out of my garage in order to check out some old stuff I remembered was on it. I had to replace the CMOS battery and after booting it up for the first time Windows was completely reset. There was only my...