Windows 10: Recovering files

Discus and support Recovering files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This morning several updates were installed on my laptop. When my laptop opened up what was displayed was a previous desktop and all of the work I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DollyPfirrmann, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Recovering files

This morning several updates were installed on my laptop. When my laptop opened up what was displayed was a previous desktop and all of the work I had finished yesterday was GONE!! Pkease help!

:)

DollyPfirrmann, Sep 27, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

Tenforo, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Recovering files

1. Recovering files - Similar Threads - Recovering files

2. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  3. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  4. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  6. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  7. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

8. Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...: Hello. One night I got frustrated with navigating around OneDrive and wanted to move all my files from "Desktop" within the C drive C:\Users\name to the actual desktop on my computer. Stupidly I dragged the folders over from the C drive to the desktop and saw them move. Then...
  9. Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...

Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...: Hello. One night I got frustrated with navigating around OneDrive and wanted to move all my files from "Desktop" within the C drive C:\Users\name to the actual desktop on my computer. Stupidly I dragged the folders over from the C drive to the desktop and saw them move. Then...
  10. How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?: I was extending my C drives space and I followed a youtube tutorial. I shrinked my D drive and extracted 30 GB space from it and created a new volume E. Then I Ctrl+C : Ctrl+V 'ed Copied my contents in D Drive to newly created volume. Now I formated the D drive after that I...