Windows 10: Recovering flash drive to original state

Discus and support Recovering flash drive to original state in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Integral 128 GB NTFS, which I used experimenting with creation of a system image by a downloaded program. The drive properties are now: and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chipwood, Jul 22, 2021.

1. chipwood Win User

Recovering flash drive to original state

I have an Integral 128 GB NTFS, which I used experimenting with creation of a system image by a downloaded program. The drive properties are now: and drive is portioned as in gif. How, please, may I get it back to a normal 128 GB flash drive, or is it for the garbage?

:)

chipwood, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Thema:

1. Recovering flash drive to original state - Similar Threads - Recovering flash drive

2. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Record original music on flash drive from CD.: I am a musician with original songs on a SD disc than I put these songs in media player and recorded them on CD, my question is why will media player not let me record the songs from the CD onto a Flash drive help me if you can. These are not for resale but audition tools for...
  3. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record original music on flash drive from CD.: I am a musician with original songs on a SD disc than I put these songs in media player and recorded them on CD, my question is why will media player not let me record the songs from the CD onto a Flash drive help me if you can. These are not for resale but audition tools for...
  4. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to recover files from a failed Flash Drive

Trying to recover files from a failed Flash Drive: Ok here's my situation. Back in late August early September I had a flash drive fail and unfortunately it was the most important flash drive I had. It contained music writing and artwork I created among other things over the last several years. It seems to have started when I...
  6. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering file in bootable flash drive: I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than...
  7. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering file in bootable flash drive: I have files in my flash drive then I accidentally download windows 10 in my flash drive, now it turn into bootable flash drive. I want to restore all the files in my flashdrive the file still in my flash drive because it still 24gb in used space while installer is less than...
  8. Recovering file in bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Recover USB Flash Drive

Recover USB Flash Drive: I have a 64gb Samsung Bar Plus flash drove and made it a windows boot key, now that I don't want it as a boot key I cannot turn it back. I have looked it up and it says to plug it it and right click then click format, I tried that and I did not know what to format it as and...
  10. Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive: I have a genuine Windows 10 installation flash drive from Best Buy. I would like to wipe that flash drive and use the creation tool to install the latest version on it there, but I cannot wipe the Windows 10 flash drive. I have tried everything but cannot delete the partition...