Windows 10: Recovering flash drive to original state

Discus and support Recovering flash drive to original state in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Integral 128 GB NTFS, which I used experimenting with creation of a system image by a downloaded program. The drive properties are now: and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chipwood, Jul 22, 2021.

1. chipwood Win User

Recovering flash drive to original state

I have an Integral 128 GB NTFS, which I used experimenting with creation of a system image by a downloaded program. The drive properties are now: and drive is portioned as in gif. How, please, may I get it back to a normal 128 GB flash drive, or is it for the garbage?

:)

chipwood, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Thema:

1. Recovering flash drive to original state - Similar Threads - Recovering flash drive

2. Solid State Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solid State Drives: This is my first time without an HDD. I now have SSD. Does data on an SSD ever fragment? Am I now done with defraging my hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solid-state-drives/b803253f-0d3a-43af-8484-1d460d1686d5
  3. Recover USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover USB Flash Drive: I have a 64gb Samsung Bar Plus flash drove and made it a windows boot key, now that I don't want it as a boot key I cannot turn it back. I have looked it up and it says to plug it it and right click then click format, I tried that and I did not know what to format it as and...
  4. Preinstall Original Windows recover for HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preinstall Original Windows recover for HP Notebook: How to recover the preinstall windows 10 Home comes with HP notebook . I eventually not kept any recovery drive and also install a new windows without knowing about the recovery drive . Can I get the original recovery windows 10 home of my own Laptop without being...
  5. Flash Drive

Flash Drive: I received the following message when I inserted my flash drive: "You need to format the disc in drive D: before you can use it." I used this thumb drive all day yesterday, have a ton of working documents on it. If I must format this disc will I lose all my work. I have...
  6. Recover Windows 10 using Recovery Flash Drive

Recover Windows 10 using Recovery Flash Drive: I want to install a copy of Windows 10 on a new Drive using created Recovery Drive. I boot into the advanced boot menu and then click on this sequence of buttons: - "Use a device" - Recovery drive name, which I will use - "Troubleshoot" - "Recover from a drive" - "Just...
  7. how to restore windows 10 computer to original state

how to restore windows 10 computer to original state: Bought a computer that turned out to be faulty. Retailer will take it back. How do I restore it to its original state https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-windows-10-computer-to-original/2073bbc0-d027-4472-a117-d04845bf1c37
  8. Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive

Deleting original MS Windows 10 flash drive: I have a genuine Windows 10 installation flash drive from Best Buy. I would like to wipe that flash drive and use the creation tool to install the latest version on it there, but I cannot wipe the Windows 10 flash drive. I have tried everything but cannot delete the partition...
  9. flash drive

flash drive: Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me. My problem is trhat I cant see my flash drive G in explorer files. I dropped a clanger by trying to put it on desktop cos i thought it may be quicker....
  10. flash drive

flash drive: New Corsair Cruzer Glide 64gb shows win10 desktop when plugged in but not what to do with it. I would like to clone / image win 10 to this drive , any suggestions? 77720