Windows 10: Recovering games from hard drives

Discus and support Recovering games from hard drives in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So ive just reinstalled windows 10 on my SSD boot drive. I had all my games from the xboxbeta app on another internal hard drive but when i reinstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drizzylga1151, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Recovering games from hard drives

So ive just reinstalled windows 10 on my SSD boot drive. I had all my games from the xboxbeta app on another internal hard drive but when i reinstalled the app all my games were gone and i could not find them. how would i recover my games from these hard drives so i dont have to reinstall them ps: i know they are still there because my hard drives still have the same ammount of space left as before the reset

:)

Drizzylga1151, Feb 16, 2020

2. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Macazine Win User
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Recovering games from hard drives

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Recovering games from hard drives

1. Recovering games from hard drives - Similar Threads - Recovering games hard

2. Recover Data from a Hard Drive that was setup as recovery drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Data from a Hard Drive that was setup as recovery drive: Hi i have recently installed windows 11 which went well then i created a recovery disk getting confused with a resort point so i selected the hard drive and thought no more of it until i went to access my files and all i could see was a small recovery partition the rest of...
  3. Recover Data from a Hard Drive that was setup as recovery drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Data from a Hard Drive that was setup as recovery drive: Hi i have recently installed windows 11 which went well then i created a recovery disk getting confused with a resort point so i selected the hard drive and thought no more of it until i went to access my files and all i could see was a small recovery partition the rest of...
  4. Can you recover games from a hard drive on new boot of windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you recover games from a hard drive on new boot of windows?: I got a new motherboard for xmas, and i had to usb boot a new windows onto it, but i cant seem to get my games from my hard drive i know theyre there as the hard drive is 80% full, i cant even seem to find where they are so i can delete them and then reinstall xbox pc game...
  5. Can you recover games from a hard drive on new boot of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you recover games from a hard drive on new boot of windows?: I got a new motherboard for xmas, and i had to usb boot a new windows onto it, but i cant seem to get my games from my hard drive i know theyre there as the hard drive is 80% full, i cant even seem to find where they are so i can delete them and then reinstall xbox pc game...
  6. Can you recover games from a hard drive on new boot of windows?

7. Recovering Data from External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Data from External Hard Drive: Hello, My old Microsoft surface tablet recently broke, so I had the internal SSD removed and placed it in an external hard drive enclosure to try to recover the files that were on it. When I connect it to my computer, it gives a message saying D:/ is not accessibleIncorrect...
  8. Recovering Data from External Hard Drive

Recovering Data from External Hard Drive: Hello, My old Microsoft surface tablet recently broke, so I had the internal SSD removed and placed it in an external hard drive enclosure to try to recover the files that were on it. When I connect it to my computer, it gives a message saying D:/ is not accessibleIncorrect...
  9. Recovering Data from External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Recover windows from dead hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover windows from dead hard drive: Hello there, I have a Huawei Matebook x whose hard drive is dead and won't boot. Nor am I able to get into the recovery for reset. I know I will have to replace the ssd and do a fresh windows install. I don't have a recovery disc or usb either. I was wondering if 1) there...