Windows 10: Recovering Healthy Partitions

Discus and support Recovering Healthy Partitions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; During this morning's Window's update, my backup drive lost 3 out of 4 partitions. It rebooted and all of a sudden, three partitions were no more. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BitchspotBlog, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Recovering Healthy Partitions

During this morning's Window's update, my backup drive lost 3 out of 4 partitions. It rebooted and all of a sudden, three partitions were no more. The data is there, the drive letters show up, but if you try to access them, it wants to reformat the partition. I have run it through Minitool and Partition Find & Mount and right now I'm letting EaseUS Partition Master have a go at it but it found no lost partitions in the initial scan. I know the drive is fine, it had a full scan 2 days ago with no bad sectors. No clue what happened, but there are a lot of people complaining that Windows Updates cause problems like this. This is a brand new computer, not even a week old and this was the first update beyond the initial one when I got it.

So what can I do? There's no way I can lose the data on the drive.

submitted by /u/BitchspotBlog
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BitchspotBlog, Dec 11, 2020

2. Recover data from a RAW partition

I think you should mention that which file system you used. As per of my experience I suggest you Remo Recover utility to recover data from old hard drive. I think it will be helpful for you.

RonaldMethew, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows
    or my recovery disk

HectorEdenburg, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Melvis Win User

Recovering Healthy Partitions

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Recovering Healthy Partitions

1. Recovering Healthy Partitions - Similar Threads - Recovering Healthy Partitions

2. What is a good healthy partition size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a good healthy partition size?: What is a good size for the healthy partitions on my C: drive?I have an old Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5316 laptop running Windows 10. It is a bit of a "hangar queen" since it is too old to install Windows 11. Aside from the row with the Function keys and a few other keys being...
  3. What is a good healthy partition size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a good healthy partition size?: What is a good size for the healthy partitions on my C: drive?I have an old Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5316 laptop running Windows 10. It is a bit of a "hangar queen" since it is too old to install Windows 11. Aside from the row with the Function keys and a few other keys being...
  4. What is a good healthy partition size?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. About Healthy EFI partition system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Healthy EFI partition system: Hello I want know about healthy EFI partition system its important or not for windows 10, what is uses ?because i want remove this partition.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-healthy-efi-partition-system/241774e2-2b0a-4fe7-b8f9-5b0fa8991b69
  6. D disk disappeared, healthy partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D disk disappeared, healthy partition: Hello, for some reason today mi D disk simply disappeared (disk 0). As you can see in the screenshots I can't change the name, it's a healthy partition, and I also tried refreshing and everything, still nothing. It shows as a normal disk in "disk management" but not in "This...
  7. is it possible to combine two partitions with a healthy partition in the middle?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it possible to combine two partitions with a healthy partition in the middle?: Hi. My primary hard drive is partitioned into two and it has a small healthy partition in the middle. I want to combine both of the partitions together by extending the first partition. However the extension option in the disk management is greyed out. How do I go about...
  8. How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition: Hi, I want to delete the Healthy Recovery Partition because it's in the way of C drive and some free unallocated space. After I delete it and merge the unallocated space and with the C drive how can I add back a Healthy Recovery Partition? submitted by /u/SingleHouse...
  9. Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...: I have a HP Pavilion with Windows 10. My C drive has only 35 GB free out of 161 GB. I was looking to extend my C drive but the extend volume option is greyed out. When I checked the Disk Management I have one health partition to the left of my C drive and one health partition...
  10. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition): HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows or my recovery...