Windows 10: Recovering laptop

Discus and support Recovering laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot the password of my laptop. Is there any way to not lose any of my files and reset my password ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by johnsudhakar, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Recovering laptop

I forgot the password of my laptop. Is there any way to not lose any of my files and reset my password ?

:)

johnsudhakar, Jun 4, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Recovering laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Recovering laptop

1. Recovering laptop - Similar Threads - Recovering laptop

2. How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?: So my laptop went black after a day after windows update, the screen won't show anything, the power indicator and fan is on, i can control my keyboard light but can't for other thing caps lock numlock.I search for solution in the internet but i can't do anything on my laptop...
  3. How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?: So my laptop went black after a day after windows update, the screen won't show anything, the power indicator and fan is on, i can control my keyboard light but can't for other thing caps lock numlock.I search for solution in the internet but i can't do anything on my laptop...
  4. Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key: After a recent update, dell XPS laptop is aking for BitLocker recovery key but even after putting the key it does not work and loops back with error 1. Even after putting recovery key, it says auto repair could not repair your PC 2. Via advance option if i go to the command...
  5. Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key

Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key: After a recent update, dell XPS laptop is aking for BitLocker recovery key but even after putting the key it does not work and loops back with error 1. Even after putting recovery key, it says auto repair could not repair your PC 2. Via advance option if i go to the command...
  6. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  7. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  8. Recover old laptop files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  9. Recover old laptop files

Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  10. laptop locked. manage recover key page not working

laptop locked. manage recover key page not working: The recovery key page showing this error "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists,". I already subscribed for home basic account...