Windows 10: Recovering laptop

Discus and support Recovering laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot the password of my laptop. Is there any way to not lose any of my files and reset my password ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by johnsudhakar, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Recovering laptop

I forgot the password of my laptop. Is there any way to not lose any of my files and reset my password ?

:)

johnsudhakar, Jun 4, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Recovering laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Recovering laptop

1. Recovering laptop - Similar Threads - Recovering laptop

2. Recover files from system restore from non bootable Windows

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recover files from system restore from non bootable Windows: Hi Friends I have a crashed windows 7, tried all types of recovery but couldn't recover the operating system. I need to recover files from system restore previous version. I'm aware of System Restore Explorer but it only works from a working windows, there's no option to...
  3. Recover files from a bricked laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recover files from a bricked laptop: So, I've using my laptop for my studies for over a couple years now, without using an internet on it at all for about a year. Recently I've connected to the network and it started downloading the updates. Now it's stuck on automatic recovery: pressing continue will restart...
  4. My laptop will not boot to windows, won't recover, re install, or reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop will not boot to windows, won't recover, re install, or reset: I've tried the iso image also. I don't know what else to do. I'm in safe mode now, and it will not let me turn on security center to scan the system. Please hell...
  5. trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error: I was trying to recover my HP laptop from a MEDIA RECOVERY FLASH DRIVE and received a error. Now my laptop will not load Windows 10. Is there a way I can reload Windows 10 back on the system. I read with the DIGITAL PRODUCT CODE you can down load Windows 10 back to your...
  6. Recover Windows !0 Home laptop genuine by default window

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Windows !0 Home laptop genuine by default window: Actually My Company gave me the laptop. when i started the laptop windows showed me an activation notification at the desktop right bottom side "Activate Windows". First thing is if the windows came by default with laptop so why it notified me "Activate windows"???????????...
  7. Laptop won't boot, repair, recover - typical options already tried

Laptop won't boot, repair, recover - typical options already tried: Hi Microsoft Support Community, I have a dell alienware r3 15 which is stuck in recovery mode after failing to install NVidia CUDA Toolkit 10.0. When the installation completed it prompted my computer to restart and never woke up. I have tried all recovery options...
  8. Recovering laptop with failed harddrive, unusable recovery USB and machine won't boot.

Recovering laptop with failed harddrive, unusable recovery USB and machine won't boot.: Yes. I have searched and searched and have not yet found the solution. in 2013, I purchased a Toshiba laptop with windows 8 on it. At the time, I made a recovery USB as recommended and squirreled it away for safekeeping. Since then, I took advantage of the Windows 10...
  9. Dead laptop want to recover data that was on it

in Windows 10 Support
    Dead laptop want to recover data that was on it: I was able to successfully recover my photos following @ and @spunk advice... Definitely has peaked my interest in learning and understanding computers a lot more *Thumbs Stick around TenForums then, there's a lot you can learn here. The Tutorials are an invaluable...
  10. Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone: I am novice I recovered (tried to reset) the laptop and all my programs are gone there are some files but no programs am I dead or is there help 62364